OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Optics > Binoculars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Appreciation for this site!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Appreciation for this site!
    Posted: March/25/2010 at 19:23
I just wanted to relay my thanks for this site.  I have been reading reviews on everything as I have had a need to update my optics in all areas.  I was one of those that would spend lots of $$ on a gun and skimp on the optics.  I have continued to pay for that.  I am not a wealthy man so I can't glass everything with swarovski, zeiss, kahles etc.  but I do appreciate being able to see things at the range and in the field.  Within the last month I have purchased the following from SWFA:

QTY 3 - Nikon Team Primos 3x9 scopes  (with jackets, i was expecting junk for wear and got some real quality coats out of this)
QTY 1 - Leica crf 900 rangefinder
QTY 1 - Leupold Yosemite 8x30 Binocs
QTY 1 - Bushnell Excursion Spotting Scope.

I am extremely pleased with each and every product and the shipping has been very fast and usually early.  I can't relate to the customer service as I haven't had to use it.. :)   I have had most of these items in the field already and can say that they are a vast improvement over what I was using before.. ie. cheaper bushnells, simmons, tasco etc.

Ultimately I just want to thank the members here for taking the time and posting your opinions, experiences and reviews.  They have all been very helpful.

300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2010 at 19:49

Thunbs Up  Your quite welcome!  And BIG thank you for dealing with SWFA.

Don't be a stranger now.  Let us know how the products are working out for you or just stop by to shoot the breeze . 
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitterroot Bulls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2010 at 21:45
That is one great "Bang for your Buck" list.

Congratulations!

I agree.  This site rules.

Excellent
-Matt
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/26/2010 at 16:50
jabell,

Thanks for the business, with that list you might be customer of the month.

Welcome to The O.T.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic