OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

While dogs rule and Cats Stink!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: While dogs rule and Cats Stink!
    Posted: March/15/2010 at 10:34
From a Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

From a Cat's Diary

Day 983 of my captivity.  My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.  In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet.  I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of.  However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am.  Bastards.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking.  I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches.  The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return.  He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant.  I observe him communicating with the guards regularly.  I am certain that he reports my every move.  My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.  For now... Will keep you posted.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2010 at 11:05

I don't have much use for cats.  Down to my LAST one!
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2010 at 11:11
Cat + Pyro = BOOM!!!!!!!  Dead cat.  and I feel the same way!
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2010 at 11:26
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Cat + Pyro = BOOM!!!!!!!  Dead cat.  and I feel the same way!

no doubt there!Thunbs Up
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
BillyWayne View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyWayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2010 at 11:33
I can't stand dogs.  They run around my neighborhood and poop all over my yard.  During the winter when they cannot run on my yard they poop on my walkway.  Why do people think I want to love their dog as much as they do?  It is not my dog, keep it away from me.  I am alergic to dogs.  Why do people bring them to work?  Do you want me to go to the elementary school and throw peanuts around?? 
Cats are useless to me.  I have one because of my daughter.  I have to feed the thing and then it poops in my tub and sits around and does nothing.  It cries at 3am and wakes me up to feed it.  My cat takes naps next to the neighborhood dogs.  I think they are in cahoots if you ask me.
John 11:35
The're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 04:06
I am quite fond of both cats and dogs.  As a matter of fact my name if translated from russian means cat (and yes, SVT and Pyro, next time you decide to ask a question, I will remember this...Evil Bat)

ILya
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 06:12
LOL. Love dogs, not cats. As a matter of fact, I'm allergic to cats. Even my Vet daughter can't help me out in that regard.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 06:25
Originally posted by koshkin koshkin wrote:

I am quite fond of both cats and dogs.  As a matter of fact my name if translated from russian means cat (and yes, SVT and Pyro, next time you decide to ask a question, I will remember this...Evil Bat)

ILya

Sure thing cat,  I mean Ilya. lol
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
bricat View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bricat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 10:11
HELLO......bri-CAT here!......HELLO!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 10:16
Originally posted by koshkin koshkin wrote:

ILya

heres the deal, i have neighbors who dont keep track of there 20+ cats, i dont mind cats, but when they are crapping in my kids sandbox and digging through my garbage and walking across my vehicles i do mind. people who keep there pets in there own yards i dont have any issues with, but a bunch of "strays" really without any collars or id are open season when they step foot on my 2.5 acres.
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 10:28
 Don't know about y'all but we have ALOT of feral cats around here.  VERY hard on small game!  I've got a bell on my LAST cat.  Seems to help as she doesn't bring near as much to the house as she use to.

Edited by 300S&W - March/16/2010 at 10:30
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 10:58
Originally posted by 300S&W 300S&W wrote:

Don't know about y'all but we have ALOT of feral cats around here.  VERY hard on small game!  I've got a bell on my LAST cat.  Seems to help as she doesn't bring near as much to the house as she use to.
Maybe that's because the bell weights more than the cat! Excellent
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 11:07

A brass dinner bell and loggin' chain was next if it didn't work.
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 11:40
All right, Earl and Bricat have just been added to my Hanukkah list, filling the spots previously held open for pyro and SVT.

ILya
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 11:43
LOL,  what if i sent you a UPS shipment of Catnip?
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 11:53
I am afraid to ask what list I am on..... Mouth Taped Shut
--Thomas Jefferson

300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 12:13

Say What   Hanukkah list = not good?
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 12:21
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

LOL,  what if i sent you a UPS shipment of Catnip?

You have not lived until you have had my special Catnip liquor: 1 part Catnip, 2 parts Valerian root, 97 parts Rum 151.

Good stuff.

ILya
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 12:35
you apparently didnt read my response
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
BillyWayne View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyWayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2010 at 12:39
John 11:35
The're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic