OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

What if Israel Bombed Iran?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What if Israel Bombed Iran?
    Posted: February/23/2010 at 21:02
MSN has a story on this right now and it makes you think.

Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2010 at 16:46
I am confident that Israel will take action at the point that they believe they have no other option. I am also confident that point is closing fast. Frankly I'll be glad when they (Israel) gut the place. Some Bible scholars say that at some point Israel will level Syria. I think this will be what actually happens to make Iran standdown. But whatever Israel does, they will be condemed by the rest of the world. And unfortunatly the present administration seems to be anti-Israel regardless of how much our Christian population wants to support Israel. But like I said, Israel can't hit em soon enough for me. No doubt obomuslim's position is "don't strike until you've been struck". But hopefully that anti-Israel, anti-American will be thrown out of office before much longer.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2010 at 16:57
after what hitler did to the jewish people, you would think the world would take notice of one thing, DONT MESS WITH ISRAEL AND ITS PEOPLE!!
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2010 at 19:50
Originally posted by pyro6999 pyro6999 wrote:

after what hitler did to the jewish people, you would think the world would take notice of one thing, DONT MESS WITH ISRAEL AND ITS PEOPLE!!

Your right. But not the case. Thats one reason I want Israel to get with it. I'm ready to see God give em what for. And if He chooses to use Israeli fire power, fine by me.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2010 at 21:12
You never have to wonder what the Sarge is thinking.  Smoking Bandit
LRSMike View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Slightly Stoopid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRSMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2010 at 14:56
"and if God calls upon Israeli Firepower, may it rain down on Iran day and night, until the disease is swept clean from the face of the Earth" Sarge 3:23
You don’t know what you don’t know.

And those who don’t know and never try, never will.

Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2010 at 16:33
Embarrased You flatter me. Wonder if Israel will recruit Army retirees. I could set up shop on any building over lookin the border. Just give me the R.O.E. and I'll take care of my range of fire.  
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2010 at 16:42
Guys, I've said this in private and didn't really want to put it out here but thinking it over, what's a goober from Alabama gonna think up that somebody hasn't already thought of.

You can't hit all the sites, even with a STOT missile strike. You just don't know where all the sites really are.  So that would really be a waste of expensive ordinance.  What the Mossad could do is ID the major key players in the program and hit them.  No players, no program.
End of story.
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2010 at 20:59
Like you stated, I'm sure they've considered possibilities that are beyond anything we could come up with. But I would hope they would preempt any major strike with very specific termination of key players. Not drop two dozen bunker busters and hope the targets are there. That is one area of deplomacy I wish we (the US) hadn't used in OIF. Kill the head of the snake before you deal with the rest. Israel has been at this since 1946 (survival) and they are beyond good at it. If they ever go big at it, the mid-eastern countries will stand with their jaws on the ground for atleast a month. Especially if they desplay the precision that they can accomplish. Then who would be the first to open their mouth against Israel for fear of making top if their hit list. Isn't that the point of arms superiority in the first place.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic