OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Firearms For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Ruger Mini-30 with extras 450$ !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruger Mini-30 with extras 450$ !!!
    Posted: February/16/2010 at 00:59
Fore sale:

This is a Ruger Mini-30, chambered in 7.62x39, purchased new in 1987. The gun has seen light hunting use and is well cared for. Cosmetically, is has some very minor handling marks but otherwise the exterior is in really excellent condition. The bore is really nice and there is no rust or corrosion of any kind anywhere on the rifle. The only detractor is a slight crack in the wood inside the magazine well. This crack was actually there when the rifle was purchased but I didn't notice it until I was already done with the paperwork and at home with the rifle. It IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER affects the functioning of the rifle negatively. It is not visible unless you are looking for it and it is confined to the wood inside the magazine well, but does not affect any other area of the stock nor does it compromise the integrity of the stock.

The rifle comes with (two) 30 round magazines and (two) 5 round factory magazines. Additionally, the simmons 2x scope seen in the pictures is included along with the factory ruger rings.

I will also throw in all the remaining ammo I have which amounts to around 200 rounds of various brands. Shipping will be combined on all items to save the buyer money and should come out to around 30 dollars.

This rifle is a pre-ban model. Check out gunbroker auctions...the STARTING bids are usually 550 to 600 or more in good condition with no extras. In any case, this rifle is very nice and would make a great fast handling carbine for close range deer hunting or just a really fun gun to take out to the range and shoot. 

The price for the rifle, scope, rings, 200 rounds of ammo and four mags (the mags alone are probably worth 65 dollars or more) will be 700 dollars+ 30 for shipping

450 dollars+ shipping!!!

Edited by mlv2k5 - March/12/2010 at 16:30
-Michael
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2010 at 01:01

-Michael
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2010 at 01:04
-Michael
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/2010 at 23:57
I'll try to get some better pictures up, these were takin off the screen of a camera with a cellphone camera...I couldn't find the USB cord for the cam Sad
-Michael
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2010 at 09:08
I've decided to break up the package if a potential buyer would like to do so. I will sell the rifle, rings, scope, and mags for 550 if anyone is interested but has no need for all the extra miscellaneous ammo.

Edited by mlv2k5 - February/25/2010 at 17:46
-Michael
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic