OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

millet customer service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydogIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: millet customer service
    Posted: February/11/2010 at 21:34
Does anyone know about their warranty? I have a Buck Lighting 1.5-6x44 lit reticile that is really blurry on high power.  It is now discontinued. They were bought by bushenell and it thakes a 1/2 hour to get someone on the phone. The problem could be causes by moisture build up as I lost adjuster caps and replaced them with snap on caps from the hardware store.  Replacements caps were not availible. Also it may not like the recoil of the 45/70. I picked up second hand without papers.  Do you guys think I should junk it try to send it in?  
Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2010 at 21:37
Look through Millett threads on here, you will see frequent posts by Steve, he works for Millett, he will have details we do not.

I'd start the process by talking with Steve.
Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
eurolynn View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eurolynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2010 at 20:47
I have a Millett Buck Gold 3-9x  44, while pitching a fit at the range, I put a bit too much zeal in my adjustments and tried to force it to go more than the allotted clicks.

I got on the phone, called Bushnell, they connected my call to the Millett branch, gave me the specific address, I sent it, they fixed it, sent it back for free.

Took about five weeks total.
"Guns aren't toys! They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or delicious animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic