OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Kahles for Sale! SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kahles for Sale! SOLD
    Posted: January/27/2010 at 16:25
I have a Kahles Helia CL 4x12x52 with the MultiZero system for sale. The scope was purchased from the Samplelist last October and has seen light use on a Sako 75 since then. It has some slight marks on the Windage turret cap but is otherwise in excellent condition. 

I am selling the scope for several reasons. First, I have decided it is simply to large for the style of hunting I want to do. I am probably selling the Sako and the firearm I am replacing it with will be much too light and fast handling to reasonably mount a scope with a 52mm objective bell and up to a 12x zoom. The second reason is that I have been having trouble with my eyes and can not seem to get the full benefits of such a fantastic scope. My eyes have a tendency to blur when I focus for extended periods of time and the high magnification of this scope appears to make it more noticeable. 

I realize that no one wants to purchase a product if the current owner is unhappy with it, but I can tell you honestly, I do not think it is the scope, rather my eyes that are the problem. However, should you purchase the scope and feel downright disappointed by it within the first week or so I will gladly refund you purchase minus shipping both ways. I doubt you will be disappointed in this as it is a fine precision optic and on the right rifle setup should perform up to its reputation.

I have the original box and papers as well as the multikey, which allows you to use the MultiZero system (a very cool system by the way and perfect if you plan on doing any fixed distance target shooting or loading multiple different brands/hand-loads for the rifle.) It also comes with the Kahles flip-up lens covers.

My asking price will be 700 dollars plus shipping (I'm guessing about 15 dollars should cover shipping and insurance.)

This scope is in great shape and has not been abused. It should make someone very happy, it is just not what I am in need of for my current hunting set-up.

Edited by mlv2k5 - March/28/2010 at 23:04
-Michael
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2010 at 16:27
-Michael
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2010 at 16:28
-Michael
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2010 at 16:29
-Michael
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2010 at 19:36

Seems like a great deal and a heck of a customer satisfaction statement, good luck with the sale I wish i had a need to justify it already in the dog house for the SS purchase

mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2010 at 23:53
SVT, I know the feeling.
-Michael
magshooter1 View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magshooter1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2010 at 07:18
Wish I had the $$$
Some people are educated BEYOND their intelligence.
brodeur272 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brodeur272 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2010 at 10:39
PM sent
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2010 at 20:03
price dropped...600 bucks plus shipping
-Michael
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/2010 at 01:51
SGT D, 

I am not sure if you will check this or not, but I attempted to reply to your PM and received error messages saying you could not receive any more messages??? Perhaps your inbox is full? anyhow, if you get this or fix your message problem please let me know.
-Michael
338LAPUASLAP View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/2010 at 10:57

PM SENT

No one
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/10/2010 at 21:32
sold pending funds
-Michael
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2010 at 14:06
buyer has failed to send funds or make contact therefor this scope is now back on the market!!!

I will sell the scope for 575 shipped. Honestly, I doubt you are not going to find a better deal unless you rob someone!
-Michael
Tulie View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2010 at 08:55
If you've still got the scope let me know, I'm interested but can't send a PM from work.
Tulie View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2010 at 09:50
I just got your reply today and accidently lost your phone #.  Please resend if you can and I'll give you a call.  I am still interested.
02Silver View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 02Silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/26/2010 at 13:42
Originally posted by Tulie Tulie wrote:

I just got your reply today and accidently lost your phone #.  Please resend if you can and I'll give you a call.  I am still interested.

Me too.  I sent a PM last month and figured it was sold when I didn't here from you.
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/28/2010 at 23:02
Apologies, the scope has been sold for some time. I forgot to edit the title to reflect that it had been sold.
-Michael
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic