OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

bps upland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muddy Buck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bps upland
    Posted: January/13/2010 at 17:04
Anyone have a browning bps upland in 20ga? Thinking about this gun how does it shoot?
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2010 at 18:13
I have one in 12ga with the English stock, but haven't spent a whole lot of time with it. It feels real nice and comes to shoulder beautifully.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
magshooter1 View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magshooter1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2010 at 08:27
Got one in 12.  It has the inverted rib.  Rib is higher at rear than at bead so it is definitely for birds and clays.  Mine shoots just over where the bead is held.
Some people are educated BEYOND their intelligence.
cowski View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2010 at 09:02
Howdyi had one in 20 ga. it had a long barrel and high rib.it worked good and shot good,but it was too long for my son's first shotgun so i sold it.if length is no problem then get it,but if you compare it to other pumps the same barrel length it is longer.
never corner something meaner than you are jbc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic