OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Rifle cases question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2010 at 08:33
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Not sure what part of SC your from but Mace Sports in Mebane NC has some "blems" aluminum combination single scope rifle cases for sale for $49.00.  IF you want one and are to far away, I pick one up and ship it to you if.  I got one a few months ago when they got them and haven't fount the blem yet.  Was there today and they still have 20+ of them.

I was in Chapel Hill not too long ago and saw this place from the Interstate on my way to Charlotte.... unfortunately the Mrs. was in a hurry to see her relatives and so I did not get a chance to stop.  I'll definitely check it out the next time.  Thanks for the heads-up.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. Theodore Roosevelt
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2010 at 08:55
Originally posted by Woof Woof wrote:

Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Not sure what part of SC your from but Mace Sports in Mebane NC has some "blems" aluminum combination single scope rifle cases for sale for $49.00.  IF you want one and are to far away, I pick one up and ship it to you if.  I got one a few months ago when they got them and haven't fount the blem yet.  Was there today and they still have 20+ of them.

I was in Chapel Hill not too long ago and saw this place from the Interstate on my way to Charlotte.... unfortunately the Mrs. was in a hurry to see her relatives and so I did not get a chance to stop.  I'll definitely check it out the next time.  Thanks for the heads-up.

Its a nice family owned place, Lots of guns and accersories for hunting and fishing. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic