OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Optic Reviews and Tests > Member's Tests and Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

"Inexpensive Scope" Comparison

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/03/2011 at 01:44
Originally posted by tidmarshsmiths5 tidmarshsmiths5 wrote:

Originally posted by cowski cowski wrote:

hello koskin how would the team primos compare to these scopes or the s2?

koskin...I would love to see your answer because I now own a 4200 and a Nikon Team Primos...trying to decide which rifle they go on now (thinking of moving the 4200 onto the Team Primos platform, the Team Primos to the FFII spot, and FFII spot to a T/C Omega).  I think the 4200 is better than these 2 to my eyes, but the Nikon is extremely crisp (just no rainguard and it will be the last BDC type reticle I ever buy).

Since you own both the 4200 and Team Primos, you can decide for yourself which one works better for you.  That is the best way to go.

In my opinion, both of these are better than the scopes in the review that started this thread with Diamondback and FFII acquitting themselves pretty well.

ILya
Ник View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ник Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2011 at 13:58
Спасибо за отзыв, хорошая работа была проделана. Вортекс тихонечко завоёвывает свое место в Раше.
Удачи!
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2011 at 19:27
Originally posted by Ник Ник wrote:

Спасибо за отзыв, хорошая работа была проделана. Вортекс тихонечко завоёвывает свое место в Раше.
Удачи!

Спасибо, Ник!

Илья
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitterroot Bulls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2011 at 19:46
Добро пожаловать в OT Ник!
-Matt
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2011 at 07:11
Loco
Ник View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ник Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2011 at 10:18
Bandito Везде свои, приятственно.
And what is it "OT"
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2011 at 10:37
Originally posted by Ник Ник wrote:

Bandito Везде свои, приятственно.
And what is it "OT"

ОТ=OpticsTalk.  Он просто транслитерировал абревиацию.

Илья
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2011 at 10:37
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Loco

Why?
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2011 at 10:47
ENGLISH! lol
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2011 at 11:03

ENGLISH! lol

But if we used English you would understand what we were saying.

That would kinda defeat the whole purpose of using Russian on an English speaking forum...
That would make talking about you behind your back soooo much more complicated Devil

ILya
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2011 at 11:05

Shocked...............(ILya)Whacker(SVT)

koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2011 at 11:16

Shocked...............(ILya)Whacker(SVT)

Karate
stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2011 at 15:35
Jerry Springer
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2011 at 16:23
Originally posted by stickbow46 stickbow46 wrote:

Jerry Springer

It won't get that far.  If push comes to shove, I'll talk Dan into stopping by and paying Graham a visit on my behalf.  I know that he always wanted to repeat Wilhelm Tell's famous exploits except Dan would be using his 458 Lott...

ILya
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2011 at 08:24
Originally posted by koshkin koshkin wrote:

Originally posted by stickbow46 stickbow46 wrote:

Jerry Springer

It won't get that far.  If push comes to shove, I'll talk Dan into stopping by and paying Graham a visit on my behalf.  I know that he always wanted to repeat Wilhelm Tell's famous exploits except Dan would be using his 458 Lott...

ILya
having never met dan and only knowing him and his character through the OT, i'd let him try it, i'd trust him.
parkerguns View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parkerguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2012 at 15:47
Would have been great to see this review have included the Sightron S1 against the Vortex Diamondback as that could have been a real showdown!
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2012 at 12:02
Originally posted by parkerguns parkerguns wrote:

Would have been great to see this review have included the Sightron S1 against the Vortex Diamondback as that could have been a real showdown!

I have both.  S1 is a good scope for the money, but head to head Diamondback is, in my opinion, a notably better product.

ILya
Ship View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/2012 at 11:41

Thank you author for review. Much helps at choice of the sight.

Excuse me, I not well dialect in english.

Илья, у меня пару вопросов близких к теме.

1. Есть ли у Вас опыт с прицелами Vixen? Склоняюсь к покупке Vixen 3-12x40 или Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40. В России они по цене будут примерно одинаковы.

2. Вопрос по быстросъёмным кольцам. В Вашем обзоре на одной из винтовок прицел закреплён в кольцах Weaver Detachable (Weaver Sure Grip Detachable). Выдерживают эти кольца отдачу и повторяемость при при снятии-установке на винтовках .308 калибра и прицелах весом 370-450гр. Или надёжнее будет взять кольца подороже (Warne Maxima Quick Detach, Leupold QRW, Burris Zee Quick Detatchable)?

Игорь.

koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/2012 at 11:51
Я никогда не видел прицелы Vixen, поэтому ничего не могу о них сказать.

Надёжнее взять Warne.

Илья
Ship View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/2012 at 12:00
Спасибо. Ждем новых интересных обзоров.

Игорь.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic