OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks!
    Posted: December/21/2009 at 10:18
I know in this time of political correctness it may be offensive to some, but I wanted to thank everyone on here for both past and future help and opinions and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!  I hope however you spend you holiday, you can take the time to think about those that are serving our country and can't be home with their families.  God bless!
HOLLOWPOINT View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOLLOWPOINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2009 at 10:40
Quote I know in this time of political correctness it may be offensive to some

Screw those "some"!!! Puker

Merry Christmas to y'all! Smile

And godspeed to the US troops and all the other soldiers fighting against those dimwitted bad guys in Afghanistan, Iraq and other hellholes around the world! American Flag
Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good. Thomas Paine
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2009 at 10:44
We still say, Merry Christmas down here in Texas and put it in our ads and e-mail campaigns.

I think that we are starting to see a reversal as I've seen more companies printing, Merry Christmas than ever before and everytime I see it I go out of my way to tell them thank you for doing it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
model70 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2009 at 10:50
AMEN TO YOU BOTH!  Thanks for having my back on this one!
rjtfroggy View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjtfroggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2009 at 11:03
   APOLOGIZE for nothing Model70 it is time to bring GOD back into our dailey lives and put Him back in the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, back in our schools, back on the town green during the holidays.
 If I offend you I.m sorry but that is what this country was built on. Our GOD given rights.
 So I say " MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL".
froggy
magshooter1 View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magshooter1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2009 at 11:09
Originally posted by rjtfroggy rjtfroggy wrote:

APOLOGIZE for nothing Model70 it is time to bring GOD back into our dailey lives and put Him back in the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, back in our schools, back on the town green during the holidays.
 If I offend you I.m sorry but that is what this country was built on. Our GOD given rights.
 So I say " MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL".

Yep, that about sums it up.       Head Bang
Some people are educated BEYOND their intelligence.
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2009 at 11:12
It is already happening, read this e-mail I recieved about what Oklahoma has done.

------------------------------
An update from Oklahoma.

The state law passed today, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! Guess what..........We did it anyway.

We recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from, unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.    Guess what..........we did it anyway.

Yesterday we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.    Guess what........We did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. That, for your information, makes Oklahoma and Texas the only states to do so. Guess what.........More states are likely to follow. Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, both Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, just to name a few. Should Mississippi act, so will Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up  once again.

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the Kennedy;s and Ms Pelosi.   Guess what..........We did it anyway.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.    Guess what....who cares...were doing it anyway.
-------------------------------------------------

Edited by Chris Farris - December/21/2009 at 11:14
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2009 at 11:14
Excellent thats awesome.

oh yeah merry christmas yall!
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
SD Dog View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2009 at 11:30
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.  May God bless you, each and every one.
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
Sandracer View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2009 at 16:25
Merry Christmas to all!

I knew there was a reason I visited this site!
model70 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2009 at 09:14

+1,000,000 for Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!!!

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2009 at 09:49
Almost, almost, makes me want to move to Oklahoma then i realize i have a beach house and dont lol

Merry CHRISTmas all!!!!!!
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2009 at 09:59
Merry Christmas everybody. It's so good to know we are making progress in this country we love. I do hope the Carolina's will get onboard. God's blessings be upon you all.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
JGRaider View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JGRaider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2009 at 10:06
Originally posted by Chris Farris Chris Farris wrote:

We still say, Merry Christmas down here in Texas and put it in our ads and e-mail campaigns.

I think that we are starting to see a reversal as I've seen more companies printing, Merry Christmas than ever before and everytime I see it I go out of my way to tell them thank you for doing it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Amen brother!  Merry Christmas to all and God Bless.
hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2009 at 14:17
i went my youngest christmas program last week, not one the song was "an american" christmas songs. now dont get me wrong everybody has their own but DAMN!!!! we cant have "GOD" in our schools  but we can have everybody else??? thats Cencored up!!!! anyways sorry about that, GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE HAVE MERRY CHRISMAS. BE SAFE
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2009 at 15:00
Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

Merry Christmas everybody. It's so good to know we are making progress in this country we love. I do hope the Carolina's will get onboard. God's blessings be upon you all.

i second that
GetSome View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GetSome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/24/2009 at 00:34
Merry Christmas all and God bless the troop, best wishes to all during the holidays 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic