OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Pictures of the New Rig!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDBIDSBEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of the New Rig!
    Posted: November/25/2009 at 08:18
Hi all,
        Just wanted to post a couple of pictures of my new rig.  I picked it up yesterday, had the scope ready and the DNZ mount arrived this morning.  Mounted up this afternoon.  It's great, the mount is perfect and very strong, I'd recommend these to anyone.  Also a couple of pictures with some Camo on it, the cover on the barrel is a "Camo Sock" from Cabela's, and the cover on the Scope is also from Cabela's. The recoil pad is a Limbsaver.  Details are as follows  :-

* Tikka T3  -  Stainless/Camo  -  .300WM
* Zeiss Diavari  -  3-12x56 - 30mm tube
* DNZ - Game Reaper - High - Black

Just need to get some bullets loaded and find some time to get out and run the barrel in.  I'll post some grouping photos when she's done.

A big thanks to everyone who replied to my post when I was researching the scope and mount, I really appreciate it.

Regards
Craig
CDBIDSBEAR View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDBIDSBEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 08:20
Sorry guy's, can't post pictures ( I'm still a "Grasshopper" ), thanks anyway for all the help.
Craig
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 08:23
Craig, send me a PM.  You can email to me and I will post for you, under this thread: http://www.opticstalk.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8391&KW=Post+your+rigs.
Vr,
Dan
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDBIDSBEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 08:46
Thanks Dan, PM sent.
Craig
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 10:29

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 10:34
(This might be a long drum roll.Bucky
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 10:39
Hey, I'm cookin' here...

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 10:53
Big Grin
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 10:57
See in Post your rigs here... thread.  I'm posting now.  

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDBIDSBEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 11:09
Thanks very much Dan, I really appreciate your trouble. 
Cheers
Craig
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 11:10
Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 11:13
Good looking setup, you will be pelased with the gun.

If you decide to run a brake, I know a guy that does really good work (this picture is up in his shop):

Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDBIDSBEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2009 at 11:24
Cheers Rancid,
                          I'll let you know what I think after run-in.
Craig
0311GRUNT View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0311GRUNT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/26/2009 at 17:48
i like the muzzle brake.....what is that?
You cant hit what you cant see
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic