OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Women are GREAT...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Women are GREAT...
    Posted: November/18/2009 at 14:44
AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR 44 YEARS, I TOOK A CAREFUL LOOK AT MY WIFE ONE DAY AND SAID, "FORTY-FOUR YEARS AGO WE HAD A CHEAP APARTMENT, A CHEAP CAR, SLEPT ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHED A 10-INCH BLACK & WHITE TV...BUT I GOT TO SLEEP WITH A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GIRL EVERY NIGHT".

I WENT ON, "NOW I HAVE A $1,500,000.00 HOME, A $45,000..00 CAR, NICE BIG BED AND PLASMA SCREEN TV, BUT I'M SLEEPING WITH A 69-YEAR-OLD WOMAN. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU'RE NOT HOLDING UP YOUR SIDE OF THINGS."

MY WIFE, A VERY REASONABLE WOMAN, TOLD ME TO GO OUT AND FIND A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GIRL.AND SHE WOULD MAKE SURE THAT I WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE LIVING IN A CHEAP APARTMENT, DRIVING A CHEAP CAR, SLEEPING ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHING  A 10-INCH BLACK & WHITE TV.

AREN'T OLDER WOMEN GREAT? THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE A MID-LIFE CRISIS
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2009 at 14:55
I'm too old to start over too.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2009 at 15:08
  Hmmmmmmm.  I'll have to think on that.
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2009 at 17:05
I'm thinking there was some black and blue in that story we didn't hear about! Wink

I betcha she was even nice enough to let ou sleep on your own couch again!Smile

Edited by budperm - November/18/2009 at 17:07
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2009 at 19:10
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2009 at 20:24
A good laff! Thanks!
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic