OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

What scope is this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guns_r_cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What scope is this?
    Posted: November/10/2009 at 21:09
I was wondering what kind of scope that is? I know the gun is the Walther WA 2000.

billyburl2 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2009 at 22:06
Maybe an AN/PVS-4?
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
billyburl2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2009 at 22:11
EMAIL THIS PAGE TO A FRIEND 

AN/PVS-4 Individual Weapon Night Sight

Night vision device for passive night vision and aiming fire of individual weapons using ambient light (moonlight or starlight) for illumination.

< name="rater1" id="rater1" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

Rate It:

Average Rating:

4 stars

Description

The AN/PVS-4 Individual Weapon Night Sight is a portable, battery operated, electro-optical instrument used for observation and aimed fire of weapons at night. It amplifies reflected light such as moonlight, starlight, and sky glow so that the viewed scene becomes clearly visible to the operator. The sight does not emit visible or infrared light (except from the eyepiece) that can be detected by the enemy. It can be used with the M16 rifle, M249 and M60 machine guns, and 83mm MK183 MOD 1 (SMAW) ro

If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2009 at 23:00
Soon to be completely gone from the U.S. military inventory...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
guns_r_cool View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guns_r_cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2009 at 16:14
I'm just dreaming right now since I'll never be able to afford it any time soon, at least until I pass my RN class. Once it's gone from the military is it still possible to buy one?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic