OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Should I trade away a VX-3 to a conquest.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2009 at 17:02
Originally posted by Horsemany Horsemany wrote:

My only experience with Zeiss was 3 calls to get a turret cap.  One of mine came with a cap that was missing the "Z" sticker on the cap.  I called twice before someone actually put the order in.  My calls were several weeks apart.  I wasn't rushing them.  The reps were not nearly as polite as the Leupold reps I've talked to.   I felt they thought I was nitpicking.

DAMN...obsess much, do ya!!!!  Shocked 

Kidding, I'd be mad too.  Wink 

As an added bonus, the Zeiss girl in CS sounded HOT!!!!!   Naughty 
Horsemany View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsemany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2009 at 17:06
Yes she does!!!  I cannot lie.
DAVE44 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2009 at 19:05
I think Ill call Zeiss just to hear her voice, Ive heard that she sounds hot several times before. I wonder if someone can get her to post a picture of herself on here for us to verify.
bagderRed View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bagderRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2009 at 04:01
Thanks for the pic magshooter.  Nice.  If I wasn't a one rifle hunter these days I get a conquest, keep the VX-3, then go from there.
Oldtrader3 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldtrader3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2009 at 23:16
One rifle hunter, wow that title will never describe me for sure!
CDR3
300grains View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300grains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/2009 at 14:53
Yes, yes and absolutely yes.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/2009 at 15:40
Originally posted by DAVE44 DAVE44 wrote:

I think Ill call Zeiss just to hear her voice, Ive heard that she sounds hot several times before. I wonder if someone can get her to post a picture of herself on here for us to verify.

HAHA.....Excellent
bricat View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bricat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2009 at 11:40

<--------------------------- Lolita IS the Zeiss girl!!!

Edited by bricat - November/13/2009 at 11:42
bagderRed View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bagderRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/14/2009 at 12:25
oh baby.  I gonna order one from her.
bagderRed View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bagderRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2009 at 14:47

After hunting all week with the Leupy 2.5-8 I've decided to trade her in on a Zeiss 2.5-8x32.  The Leupy is no slouch but I want a Zplex to aim with.  My only concern now is if the low double dovetail leupold mounts I have on the rifle will work with the bigger eyepiece of the Zeiss.  If they do it would be even better.  Thanks for all the opinions and thanks for the picture magshooter.

Badger 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic