OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Wisconsin OT member needs Bail assistance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Professional
Optics Professional
ICK, Ed's BOY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wisconsin OT member needs Bail assistance
    Posted: October/30/2009 at 10:10

Not sure which OT member this is, but I am sure it is one of you guys.

Man found in Wisconsin basement covered in BBQ

July 03, 2008 7:43 AM

APPLETON, Wisc. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A couple in Wisconsin telephoned police in the middle of the night after finding a man in their basement covered head to toe in barbecue sauce.

"He told the officers that it was urban camouflage," said the homeowner.

The homeowners say they woke up to whistling sounds. The husband grabbed his shotgun and headed toward the basement where he found the sauced-up intruder. He held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

The guy told officers he had covered himself in barbecue sauce because he wanted to hide from the government.

He now faces burglary charges.

--
Ick, Ed's boy,www.ick.bz
Ick View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional
ICK, Ed's BOY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/2009 at 10:13
and in REALTED news......

They make their mark in mug shot history

By Mallory Simon, CNN cnnAuthor = "By Mallory Simon, CNN";
if(location.hostname.indexOf( 'edition' ) > -1) {document.write('October 30, 2009 -- Updated 0258 GMT (1058 HKT)');} else {document.write('October 29, 2009 10:58 p.m. EDT');} October 29, 2009 10:58 p.m. EDT
< = =text/>var clickExpire = "-1";
Matthew Allan McNelly, left, and Joey Lee Miller, 20, still had the permanent marker on their faces when they were booked.
Matthew Allan McNelly, left, and Joey Lee Miller, 20, still had the permanent marker on their faces when they were booked.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Matthew McNelly and Joey Miller streaked their faces permanent black marker
  • Two men used marker as disguise as they allegedly tried to break into a home
  • Police chief: "We're very skilled investigators and the black faces gave them right away"
  • Both men were charged with attempted burglary; McNelly faces additional charge
(CNN) -- Police say guilt was written all over their faces.
Police received a call Friday night that two men with hooded sweatshirts and painted faces had tried to break into a man's home in Carroll, Iowa.

When police stopped a vehicle matching the caller's description blocks away, they were stunned by the men's disguises.

There were no ski masks or stockings pulled over their heads; instead, Matthew Allan McNelly, 23, and Joey Lee Miller, 20, streaked their faces with permanent black marker.

Carroll Police Chief Cayler told CNN the strange disguises made it easier for his officers.

"We're very skilled investigators and the black faces gave them right away," Cayler said jokingly. "I have to assume the officers were kind of laughing at the time. I've never heard of coloring your face with a permanent marker."

Cayler said police believe one of the alleged burglars targeted the home because he suspected his girlfriend had a relationship with the man who lived there.

I've seen a lot of things that make me laugh and weird things but this was probably the best combination of the two.
--Carroll Police Chief Cayler

"They probably were just not thinking straight and figured we'll go out and scare the guy or whatever," Cayler said. "[They were] being dumb and combine that with alcohol and it was the perfect storm."

Both men were charged with attempted burglary, and McNelly was charged additionally with operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Lawyers for the two men could not be reached for comment.

Cayler said he's been fielding calls about the case from news media outlets from all over the country -- mostly because of their funny-looking mug shots.

"I've been chief here almost 25 years, been with the department 28½ years and I've seen a lot of things that make me laugh and weird things but this was probably the best combination of the two -- strangely weird and hilariously funny all at the same time."

--
Ick, Ed's boy,www.ick.bz
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/2009 at 19:25
I think that the human being will grow a completely new skin in seven years.  
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/2009 at 19:29
RONK....Lucytuma???????!!!!!!!  Shocked

Edited by cheaptrick - October/30/2009 at 19:29
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/2009 at 19:47
Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

RONK....Lucytuma???????!!!!!!!  Shocked

NOOOOO....
 Those geniuses came from IOWA...!

They are featured in the second story that Ick posted.

I can't comment on first article about the Wisconsin guy covered in BBQ sauce, however. It's just too painful to talk about...   Bucky

lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2009 at 19:26
Not me, must have been Ron.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2009 at 19:36
 Jeff- look up veeeeeerrrrry slowly, a n d   R E A D   t h e   p o s t   d i r e c t l y   a b o v e       y o u r s. . .

Bucky 

Is any of it starting to make sense yet?
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2009 at 20:01

"Is any of it starting to make sense yet?"

Nothing is making sense to me lately. 
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2009 at 20:23
Originally posted by lucytuma lucytuma wrote:

Nothing is making sense to me lately. 
  Well, there ya have it!    Cool
Trays 7940 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trays 7940 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2009 at 10:08
Roll on Floor Laughing

I don't shoot innocent animals, just the one's who look guilty.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2009 at 14:50
Makes me feel better about my math.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic