OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Optics > Laser Rangefinders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Where to Find a Bushnell Elite 1500 ARC LRF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to Find a Bushnell Elite 1500 ARC LRF
    Posted: October/19/2009 at 09:56
Hey all,

My search-fu must be pretty weak these days as I am having no luck tracking down a Bushnell Elite 1500 ARC Laser Rangefinder.  I am nable to find TONS of the non-ARC models, but none with the ARC...even SWFA doesn't list this model any longer.

Any suggestions on where to find a Bushnell Elite 1500 ARC???

Thanks in advance!!
robbie View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/2009 at 20:47
No Elite 1500 on the Bushnell web site.  Discontinued??
ORD View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/20/2009 at 08:40
I don't know, but I suppose it is possible. 

When I looked at Bushnell's website hoping to find a dealer list, I also saw the lack of a listing for the Elite 1500.  I still find numerous retailers who are stocking the standard model Elite 1500, so at worst maybe they are phasing them out.

Maybe it is time to suck it up and start looking for items in the next price range!!  I had hoped to spend <$500 on a unit that would last me for at least a few years and still give me the features/range I needed.  I would love to have the Swarovski Laser Guide or another high-end unit, but I can't justify the price tag of nearly $1,000...particularly with the market and technology changing all the time.  That is a little more of an investment than what I was looking for.
HBar View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2009 at 20:05
I'm pretty sure that Bushnell discontinued the Elite 1500 and replaced with the new 1200 ARC
"Ain't got time to bleed"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic