OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hawke Frontier Side Focus 6x-24x 50mm **REDUCED**
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Hawke Frontier Side Focus 6x-24x 50mm **REDUCED**

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceylonc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hawke Frontier Side Focus 6x-24x 50mm **REDUCED**
    Posted: October/18/2009 at 10:19
I have a Hawke Frontier Side Focus 6x-24x 50mm scope with mil dot reticle that needs to go. I bought this one along with the 4-16 model also listed here, thinking I'd keep the one I liked the most & possibly sell the other one. It has NEVER been mounted or taken into the field. I literally took it out of the box, gave it a good inspection, and put it back in the factory packaging. Now I need the money so it has to go along with the 4-16 model. There are no ring marks and is in factory original condition. This is Hawke's top end model and is Japanese sourced & manufactured. There is a review of this model in snipercentral's Scope Reviews section if you need an unbiased opinion. Like I mentioned with the 4-16x model, glass is on par or better to the Nikon Monarch line but with better resolution to my eyes...
Price is $410 SHIPPED  reduced to $390 SHIPPED. US continental shipping only, sorry won't ship overseas. Payment by US Postal Money Order or discrete Paypal (add 3.5%).
I can be reached at ceylonc@hotmail.com or via PM. Thanks!

Edited by ceylonc - October/22/2009 at 22:00
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic