OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Ted Kennedy Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/26/2009 at 17:32
  And to think I wasn't even over Michael Jackson's dyin' yet!
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/26/2009 at 18:08
One less arrogant self serving politician to take advantage of the public and live well off the hard work of others.   Wouldnt you love to hear the conversation at the Pearly Gates.....

but, but, but, but.....Thumbs Down.....Devil Welcome Home Teddy Snake

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/26/2009 at 18:20

Excellent LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/26/2009 at 19:53
This happened with the Michael Jackson thread, let the guy rest.
I had a great difference with him but it doesn't matter now.
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/2009 at 01:20

Justice does matter.   To fail to call evil what it is only serves to encourage it.  

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/2009 at 07:21
Thanks guys for seeing him for what he was, he blabbed his liberal  mouth off South Africa too and helped put sanctions in place against us in the 80's
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/2009 at 16:29
Now this REALLY hacks me offFuriousWhen John Kerry (D) was running for president; Ted Kennedy persuaded the Mass. legislature to change the law to have a special election to elect a new Senator (in case Kerry won), and to keep the Governor (Mitt Romney a Republican) from appointing a Republican Senator. Now the Mass. Governor (D) is pushing the legislature to change the law back so he can appoint a liberal Democrat Senator, instead of risking the chance that the people of Mass. might elect a conservative (D or R) Senator. Ted Kennedy requested this change before his death.
The Democrats have nothing to do with democracy any more. They're just interested in their own power.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/2009 at 17:50
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Trays 7940 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trays 7940 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 02:07
Ted Kennedy... He was a senator as long as I have been alive... Thats spooky.   Whatever
Whats really spooky is, that I have never heard of anything good that he did....
Surely he did something good, didnt he?

I don't shoot innocent animals, just the one's who look guilty.
GLZ View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 08:07
Originally posted by Trays 7940 Trays 7940 wrote:

Ted Kennedy..

Of course he did, it is stated as the topic of this threadYippee
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 10:40

The Last of the Kennedy Dynasty

As soon as his cancer was detected, I noticed the immediate attempt at the canonization of old Teddy Kennedy by the mainstream media. They are saying what a "great American" he is. I say, let's get a couple things clear & not twist the facts to change the real history.

1.     He was caught cheating at Harvard when he attended it. He was expelled twice, once for cheating on a test, and once for paying a classmate to cheat for him.

2.     While expelled, Kennedy enlisted in the Army, but mistakenly signed up for four years instead of two. Oops! The man can't count to four! His father, Joseph P. Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to England (a step up from bootlegging liquor into the US from Canada during prohibition), pulled the necessary strings to have his enlistment shortened to two years, and to ensure that he served in Europe, not Korea , where a war was raging. No preferential treatment for him! (like he charged that President Bush received). 

Kennedy was assigned to 
Paris, never advanced beyond the rank of Private, and returned to Harvard upon being discharged. Imagine a person of his "education" NEVER advancing past the rank of Private!

3.     While attending law school at the University of Virginia, he was cited for reckless driving four times, including once when he was clocked driving 90 miles per hour in a residential neighborhood with his headlights off after dark. Yet his Virginia driver's license was never revoked. Coincidentally, he passed the bar exam in 1959. Amazing!

Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 11:06
Amen Kickboxer. I am not an American, but every black liberal ANC dude in South Africa is mourning his death, so that should tell one which politics he was peddling.
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 19:12
In South Africa, the Johannesburg Star summed it up best:  They referred to him as the " Hero of Chappaquidick"     Enough said..............

Edited by Ed Connelly - August/28/2009 at 19:12
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 19:14
Read SENATORIAL PRIVILEDGE .............written by his cousin!!!    Shocked
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 21:07
i find it ironic that he was a "good catholic" but yet he supported abortion????

Edited by pyro6999 - August/28/2009 at 21:07
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 21:10
I am Catholic and I also find it "ironic".  I have written the Diocese on it... no response.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2009 at 22:22
Originally posted by Trays 7940 Trays 7940 wrote:

Ted Kennedy... He was a senator as long as I have been alive... Thats spooky.   Whatever
Whats really spooky is, that I have never heard of anything good that he did....

Yes.............he died.....
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2009 at 22:59
 After the Michael Jackson thread, and my request therein to let that pathetic creature stay dead, I am now regretting that a little. In light of that, it would probably be a bit hypocritical of me to say anything bad about Ted Kennedy, so I will say something nice.

Please give me a couple weeks or a month to think of something...

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2009 at 23:06
Yep...........the man died about 47 days ago and they are still burying him on Primetime.....I think the statute of limitations on being respectful has elapsed.....
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/30/2009 at 02:02
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic