OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Trail Cam photos...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trail Cam photos...
    Posted: August/18/2009 at 10:11
Post them here.. Let us know what you are seeing .

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
BillyWayne View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyWayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/18/2009 at 11:07
Demonic deer??  Or Lucy with an eye like diamond.
John 11:35
The're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/18/2009 at 11:26
Good I deer Bd! Now if I just had a trail camera.
What do you call a blind deer? Huh? No eye deer!
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/18/2009 at 11:55

Steak anyone?

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/19/2009 at 10:52
BD, I want to hunt with you, dude...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 12:39

Went and picked up the trail cam today so I can move it to the next spot. I expected to see the 8 point, but wow. Plenty to choose from.

This may be my new favorite spot. The next two cam sets will help me decide. Bow season opening day, can't wait.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 13:42
Eahhh, those look like culls to me.  You shouldn't hunt them.  Give them another year or two, especially those bucks out in the field.  

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 19:40
The high rack in the 3rd and 5th pic can cancel Christmas if he gets in bow range. He appears to be a youngster but he's on the wall if a bow kill. The old man didn't show in any of these pics, but found his drop and he is higher on the list. Culls, true. I haven't been able to enforce any management on this property yet. Execpt taking a fair number of does last yr. These pics are evidence of the benefit. That field was usually dominated by two controling doe. If I can keep the poachers out it will be a great spot someday.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 19:51
You have a great hunting spot, D. Anytime you need some backup, I've got your back...

Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/23/2009 at 14:52
Give me a list of what days you can be here. I need a good shooter that can help with managment.
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/23/2009 at 19:59

Edited by Ed Connelly - August/23/2009 at 20:00
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
rkingston View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkingston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/24/2009 at 10:06
From the game cam on the back feeder of my new property I bought near Junction, Texas.
Ick View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional
ICK, Ed's BOY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/24/2009 at 13:34
I thought for sure this was going to have woodzy and compromizing picutres of women in this thread.

Much to my surprise this is not the case.

Here is one from my trail-cam

Edited by Ick - August/24/2009 at 13:36
--
Ick, Ed's boy,www.ick.bz
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/24/2009 at 18:11

Roll on Floor Laughing
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 12:51

Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 12:53

Ted,

Do you have to draw a tag for that or are under the normal licenses?

Might would make some nice boots and a belt or 2.

RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 12:54
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 12:54
Ted

RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 12:55
Ted

BillyWayne View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyWayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2009 at 13:13
Awww man!  I get freaked out when I see a spider in the woods.  I guess that it is good that I live here with no nasty crawling beasts like scorpions and gators.  BUT there are a lot of Kennedy-loving-looney-liberals.  I guess there is a trade-off. 
John 11:35
The're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic