OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Armed at Town Hall Meeting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armed at Town Hall Meeting
    Posted: August/13/2009 at 12:38
This guy is exercising his rights..... Rights are the "Muscles of Freedom" exercise them they are strong and useful.... Use them, or lose them.

With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2009 at 12:56
Now that was a good interview.  They tried to make him look like an idiot and he was educated, polite, and stood his ground.  I applaud him. 
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2009 at 12:58
Excellent Billy, He kept it together and spoke intelligently.  Were the presidents body guards carrying at the town meeting and if so why?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2009 at 17:51
I made it for 3:05 minutes -----which has got to be a World Record for me watching that ASSHOLE............................The fella was doing good......Amen............

please don't make me look at that asshole again...................Shocked

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2009 at 20:47
 I can't stand Chris Matthews, either. What a rodent!
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/16/2009 at 09:53
I wished he had stated that, It is his right to carry a firearm and it had little signifacance in the town hall meeting or protest. He did very well against that jerk, but he let the disscussion be dominated away from his goal. Hopefully if similar events occur the people will keep to the point and not be slandered.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/16/2009 at 10:53
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic