OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Ted Nugent

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF4545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ted Nugent
    Posted: July/25/2009 at 12:23

Hey Guys, My wife just e-mailed this to me and I thought for those of you who have not seen it, would enjoy it... I appreciate Teds honesty and balls! When it gets right down to it, I feel no different than him on these matters.. I do not know what that makes me, but I am not afraid to speak up either, even though Ive lost customers, etc. because of it...

JF

http://biggeekdaddy.com/miscvideos/TedNugent.html

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2009 at 12:58
" from Hillary Clinton, from Barbera Boxer, Diane Feinstein, from a whole gaggle of numb-nuts...." 

Now there is clarity of speech!
God save the Empire!
trigger29 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2009 at 13:02
Ted comes here every year to hunt. I've spent a few hunts with him. If you think the public stuff is good, you should hear him behind closed doors, or when nobody else is around. He is very open about his feelings, and quite entertaining at the same time.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2009 at 13:04
ted is the real deal thats for sure
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
swtucker View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swtucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2009 at 15:54

Ted's about the only famous person who speaks up for the 2nd.

Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2009 at 23:23
Probably a good cantidate for President

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2009 at 00:44
He would make a very good president. Problem is the media would never let you see the real deal as far as what he is doing and why. Could you imagine the field day they'd have if he was running for the presidency.... The spin would be enough to thwart the rotation of the Earth itself.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
JF4545 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF4545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2009 at 01:07

American FlagI would vote for Ted anyday over Obama Mama. I would damn near vote for anyone over Obama. I still cannot believe this happened. But then Im just a gun toting man, holding on to his bible. Truthfully for me its Spiritual Beliefs toting a a rifle but you get the picture if you remember his great quote. What a a stupid thing to say, especially in front of the media. Obama's true colors will come out soon if they have not already, I guess it already begain when he opened his mouth.

safariarms man View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Dolphin Overton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safariarms man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2009 at 01:15
Ted is the real deal, no doubt about it.  An all aroung intelligent guy, educated in all aspects of the important points of society.  He is my clone.  I would love to going hunting or even just go out to eat with this guy.  I mentioned this on another post, but he reminds me of Jesse Helms.  His beliefs are identical.  Jesse was tormented by his famous NC accent.  But, other than that, there was very little difference.  Jesse was a friend of the NRA and a true conservative and if he pissed of Diane Fienstien, well he did not give a rats ass.  Who does that sound like.  Ted, you are the man and if you run for president you have my vote.  Do us a favor, please run on whatever ticket, except of course the democratic ticket which is for lunatics only.
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Dolphin Overton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safariarms man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2009 at 01:23
Originally posted by cyborg cyborg wrote:

He would make a very good president. Problem is the media would never let you see the real deal as far as what he is doing and why. Could you imagine the field day they'd have if he was running for the presidency.... The spin would be enough to thwart the rotation of the Earth itself.
Cyborg, given that you are from north Georgia and the greatest number of confederate troops with also the least number of slave holders came from the great state of NC, I will forgive you.  LOL.  But, I really believe he could get out from under the media spin.  They have a habit of spinning themselves into it themselves.  Nevertheless,  unless he would run as an independent, the Republican party would not nominate him for obvious reasons anyway.  If he did run under the independant party, I would vote for him, without a doubt.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2009 at 01:30
I doubt anyone can get out from under the media spin.... He would really need to run as a republican also. The reason is two fold. One, it will be very hard to run against the dems and the reps. Two, the rupublican party needs a rebirth. He would be a very sound choice to accomplish this task. Ted is very much a libertarian though. Still, his numbers would make him very attractive to the GOP.

Cyborg
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Dolphin Overton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safariarms man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2009 at 09:05
That is the truth, in reality.  The Republicans have tried to become moderates to attract voters and guess what, it hasn't worked, has hurt them and made them look like a bunch of goof balls.  We all know the liberals are goof balls, so they just keep doing what they do, take from us, give to people who do not work and in the back of their minds want to take our guns when the time is right.
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2009 at 10:38
as much as the net  ( the ot included) makes fun of him, chuck norris would be another good one. he is on board with the nra among other things.

Edited by pyro6999 - July/26/2009 at 10:38
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2009 at 11:26
The only reason to poke fun at Chuck, is that he takes it so well. He would be a good one as well.

Cyborg
hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/27/2009 at 12:52
Ted  & Chuck on the same team together???Stare I'm game for it

Edited by hunterwingler - July/27/2009 at 12:52
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2009 at 01:28
Ted for President Chuck for Vice President.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2009 at 05:48
id want chuck to be the sec of defense, he would whoop everybody's ass
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2009 at 06:08
Hey Fellas....I believe Sarah Palin has got more experience than those guys.....Smile

[  put them on the Supreme Court along with Tom Selleck and John Milius...]
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic