OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Who is the king of crap?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2009 at 21:42
EC......[:}
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
Randall45 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randall45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2009 at 10:37
Don't waste your money on a crap scope.It's ok if you can't afford an expensive scope but just think of it this way,a year later it breaks you need to send it back $20 shipping so your already over the $100 mark.Just break the bank and buy a Nikon ProStaff!!!   
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2009 at 14:25
I won't go into the "generalized classification" espoused by some, but if you are looking at under $200.00, check out the Swift Premier line.  Swift makes an excellent scope with one of the best warranties on the market.  Worth a look...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2009 at 14:42
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

I won't go into the "generalized classification" espoused by some, but if you are looking at under $200.00, check out the Swift Premier line.  Swift makes an excellent scope with one of the best warranties on the market.  Worth a look...

I agree with Dan. The only real knock on the Swift's is the lack of eye relief, but it's a moot point on a .22.  
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2009 at 14:43
vortex is pretty similar
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
safariarms man View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Dolphin Overton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safariarms man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2009 at 21:52
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

Another excellent scope that completely left my mind.  Own several and none have ever given me problem, track well and have very good optics.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic