OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

GAMESEEKER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACKLEYimproved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GAMESEEKER
    Posted: June/29/2009 at 09:34
im thinking about buying a 2.5-10x56 pentax gameseeker does anyone have experience with this scope and i will be mounting it on a sporterized mauser chambered in 22-250
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2009 at 22:59
I have no field experience with anything other than the fixed 4x, which is a very good value... quality/performance to cost... but have "played with" (picked up, looked through, twisted az/el adjustments) the scope in question.  All I can say about it is it appeared to be equivalent to or better than other scopes in its price range.  I suggest you also look at the Swift Premier line. 
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
HAWGWYLD View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWGWYLD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/30/2009 at 02:02
I have a 2 3x9x50 gameseekers on mounted on a 7mm rem mag and the other on a 204
no problems with either crystal clear optics
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2009 at 19:39
for the price, the glass is truly impressive... to me, anyway.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic