OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD.
    Posted: June/25/2009 at 18:33
BREAKING NEWS-
THE US GOVERNMENT DECIDED THAT SINCE MICHAEL JACKSON IS 80% PLASTIC THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO RECYCLE HIM.
I'm classic shag nasty type.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/25/2009 at 18:58
Dead
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/25/2009 at 20:27
DevilFroDevilDevilFroDevilDevilFroDevilDevilFroDevilDevilFroDevilDevilFroDevil
One Less Child Molester

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/25/2009 at 20:37
He was going to do commercials  for Kmart --after all they have little boys pants "half off"
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/25/2009 at 21:22
Originally posted by Urimaginaryfrnd Urimaginaryfrnd wrote:

DevilFroDevilDevilFroDevilDevilFroDevilDevilFroDevilDevilFroDevilDevilFroDevil
One Less Child Molester

That was my first thought when I heard the news!
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/25/2009 at 22:06
R.I.P., Michael.

Have some respect guys!
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2009 at 04:33
Chris, sorry but I cannot agree with you on this one, to many allegations and lawsuits that had been filed.
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2009 at 07:13
  I'll kinda agree with Chris on this. I was taught to never speak ill of the dead. I've modified some in that I don't speak ill of them right away. Being serious here. HOPE he got right with GOD.
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
Ick View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional
ICK, Ed's BOY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2009 at 08:35
Hee He!  Aou!
--
Ick, Ed's boy,www.ick.bz
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2009 at 09:11
I'm sorry to hear that Farrah Fawcett died yesterday as well.  I was infatuated with her in my preteen and early teenage years.  I had her famous poster (the one that probably sold more copies than any other single celebrity poster) on my wall.  I was even a member of her fan club when I was 12 or 13.

R.I.P. Farrah!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2009 at 09:29
They say things happen in threes and Ed McMahon passed, also. May they all R.I.P.

Doug
SD Dog View Drop Down
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2009 at 15:15
Since M. Jackson was 99% plastic, his body is going to melted down and made into Lego blocks.  This way children will be able to play with him for a change.

If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
Average Joe View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2009 at 18:52
Well Jacko was looking a little pale
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2009 at 21:12
 Guys, I am no fan of this freak either, but please listen to Chris and try have some human compassion. This guy, despite his millions of adoring idiots, led a truly miserable existence.
 I think he deserves only prayers for God's mercy.

I really regret that he wasn't tried and punished severely on this earth for his crimes against innocent little boys. I think he may be regrettiing that now as well, but again, I hope God will make it all right in the very end, for all involved.
 No more jokes here please. Nothing about his death, (or anybody's death for that matter), is at all funny.
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2009 at 21:18
Originally posted by RONK RONK wrote:

Guys, I am no fan of this freak either, but please listen to Chris and try have some human compassion. This guy, despite his millions of adoring idiots, led a truly miserable existence.

I really regret that he wasn't tried and punished severely on this earth for his crimes against innocent little boys. I think he may be regrettiing that now as well, but again, I hope God will make it all right in the very end, for all involved.
 No more jokes here please. Nothing about his death, (or anybody's death for that matter), is at all funny.

Well said RONK!!  I really have no respect for him at all, but no one's death is funny.  I feel for his family in the loss.  No more jokes from me.
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2009 at 21:40
 I hope I didn't sound sanctimonious about harping on this, because I'm as guilty as anyone in making light of such things in the past.
 But age and time have taken a toll on me, and I've come to appreciate the Catholic principle of the acknowledgement that to 'bury the dead' (literally and figuratively), is indeed a work of Christian charity.
 And before I get taken to task for bringing an aspect of religion into this, I doubt any of you non-Christians or Athiests could argue, upon much reflection, that it is in any case a decent thing to do; if for no other reason than to avoid causing further torment to surviving family and friends.

Edited by RONK - June/26/2009 at 21:41
trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2009 at 21:54
Originally posted by helo18 helo18 wrote:

Originally posted by RONK RONK wrote:

Well said RONK!!  I really have no respect for him at all, but no one's death is funny.  I feel for his family in the loss.  No more jokes from me.
+1. good points made here.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/27/2009 at 01:13

Respect is earned -- based on consistency of personal character, integrity, and honesty.

I believe that  a child molester is as outright evil as a human can be. 

I belive in Justice where good is rewarded and evil is punished and if you dont get what's comming to you in this world --- you will get it in the next.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Average Joe View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/27/2009 at 07:47
Originally posted by Urimaginaryfrnd Urimaginaryfrnd wrote:

Respect is earned -- based on consistency of personal character, integrity, and honesty.

I believe that  a child molester is as outright evil as a human can be. 

I belive in Justice where good is rewarded and evil is punished and if you dont get what's comming to you in this world --- you will get it in the next.
+1
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/27/2009 at 08:40

Wes,
 I completely agree with you on all points, including the first one, as it applies to the respect that WE must earn for ourselves , by BURYING THE DEAD.

There's an ancient Hebrew legend that when God destroyed the Egyptian charioteers who were pursuing the Israelites, by closing the Red sea back in on them behind the escaping Israelites, one of God's angels asked his fellow angels to rejoice with him.
 God then sadly asked that angel, "Five thousand of My Egyptian children lie dead on the bottom of the sea, and you wish to rejoice? 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic