OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

K-31 schmidt and rubin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: K-31 schmidt and rubin
    Posted: May/26/2005 at 15:09
does anyone know the best source for these rifles? i am able to purchase them from gunbroker through the base rod and gun club for a  $10 fee and i know big 5 sells them but im wondering if their is any wholesellers that have them in stock.

Edited by happy124
whtsmoke View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whtsmoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/2005 at 17:22
if you can get the rifle for ten bucks i wouldnt be trying to find them any cheaper. they arent the mosr beautiful rifle but they are adequate,  good ammo isnt cheap so you better reload for this one.
happy124 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/2005 at 21:36

well i meant it only cost $10 for them to order it. sorry for misleading anyone but i just noticed the error in my post.

i have however purchased a rifle from big 5 sporting goods in good-very good condition for 137 dollars out the door. this includes the $15 lock u have to buy with it.( i live in kalifornia). and yes i do plan on reloading for this rifle since reloading is half the fun of owning firearms in the first place! thanx for youre post whtsmoke!

ranburr View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranburr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2005 at 00:56

They are $45.00 from Century.

ranburr

happy124 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2005 at 15:17

well i didnt get too bad a deal considering i got to pick my rifle from several others. the actuall price of the rifle was 89.99 on sale and they sold for 179.99 regular. the stock is pretty rough but it is walnut and the metal finish and bore are in very good shape. btw thanx for the info ranburr

Edited by happy124
happy124 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2005 at 15:18
reloadable 7.5x55 brass is a bit much at 28.00 bucks per 100.
whtsmoke View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whtsmoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2005 at 16:54

happy124 Graf lists prvi ammo for the 7.5 @ 13.99 for 20rounds loaded and the brass is reloadable. i know that sounds like its more but 5 boxes would be $70.00 but they are already loaded, youd have that in components to start out with.

ranburr View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranburr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2005 at 19:12

The $89.00 is what Century is charging for collectors grade.

ranburr

happy124 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2005 at 21:06
thanx for the info whtsmoke thats the way to go,its about as much as wally world ' 06. think ill order a couple boxes this week. the metal on the rifle i bought was in 95+ condition the stock is real dirty and greasy but should clean up real nice. only a few dings on the butt and no cracks or repairs.
happy124 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2005 at 21:07
hey ranburr what would be considered collecters grade? matching #? or overall excellent condition.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic