OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Tyranny of the minority

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tyranny of the minority
    Posted: June/04/2009 at 14:03
I'm sick and tired of this annoying trend of catering to idiots who claim to be "offended" by the mere display of symbols revered by the majority of Americans!

Crap like this makes me feel like my head's about to explode!

Furious

Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 14:08
I believe that a picket is in order here. these anti-Americans need to be put in their places, and this patriotic woman should face no ill effects from being patriotic. You just know there's going to be some backlask for going public like she did.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 14:11
Gutless administrative a$$holes.

The "offended" person should have been told in no uncertain terms to leave.  Preferable your country.  I hope this makes it to local press and they get rightly roasted.  Can't believe it!
God save the Empire!
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 14:11
I wish we could have the one who complaned about the flags email address. I know of a program the will send 10,000 emails an hour. I think after about 4 hours a good point will be made.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 14:27
The article went on to say that it was the size that was offensive (?) and the employee has been invited to put it back up.

They obviously don't get it.
God save the Empire!
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 14:38
That's just a damned excuse is all that was. The fact that they'd furl the flag and lay it down so disrespectfully tells the entire story.

Cyborg
hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 14:39
It's down right B.S. It's AMERICA LOVE IT OR GET THE F**K OUT!!!!Marines
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 14:41
Well people who are offended by the American flag, elected our current president, who is offended by the U.S. Constitution and the American flag. So what did you expect?
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 14:46
I didn't expect much patriotism wise. I do expect there will be a war soon in this country and those assholes will be leaving for other shores. They haven't the balls for freedom and the resposibilities that come with it. They sure as Hell lack the balls to fight. (outside of some courtroom that is) Bunch of no good chicken sh¡t bastards. They loathe the Military, and anything that represents a public made up of decency. 

Cyborg
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 16:36
WHERE IN GODS NAME WAS THE UPPER MANAGEMENT PEOPLE FROM?  It's TEXAS for goodness sake. Was SHE the only TRUE TEXAN among the staff?  Somebody needs to be horsewhipped.        
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 18:09
Originally posted by cyborg cyborg wrote:

I didn't expect much patriotism wise. I do expect there will be a war soon in this country and those assholes will be leaving for other shores. They haven't the balls for freedom and the resposibilities that come with it. They sure as Hell lack the balls to fight. (outside of some courtroom that is) Bunch of no good chicken sh¡t bastards. They loathe the Military, and anything that represents a public made up of decency. 
If this was to happen all we have is our mulisha (think i spelled it right)  if there any left
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 18:27

Not to worry.   Wink
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 18:43
I'm not worried. checkingWink

RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 18:48
Originally posted by hunterwingler hunterwingler wrote:

Originally posted by cyborg cyborg wrote:

If this was to happen all we have is our mulisha (think i spelled it right)  if there any left
 Militia  Wink  
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 20:03
Press one for Arabic..............

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
mlv2k5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlv2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2009 at 20:09
I just heard about this...what is our country coming to? An american flag is offensive? I find the people responsible for removing a symbol of American freedom and the sacrifices made by hundreds of thousands of servicemen to protect that freedom offensive.
-Michael
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2009 at 05:37
THIS offends and pisses me off!!!!!!    Furious

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2009 at 07:11
 He's DEFINITELY NOT a guy you can trust to watch your back!!!!!!!!!!!!    Thumbs Down
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2009 at 11:48
this is really no different than what happen to the  Confederate flag, i'll post a little story on the rebel flag as it's called

Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2009 at 08:14
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

THIS offends and pisses me off!!!!!!    Furious

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Spineless muslem puppet!!!!

I wonder did they pat him on the head? Good boy, Good obama.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic