OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Tea Party Protester Visited by FBI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpwomack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tea Party Protester Visited by FBI
    Posted: June/02/2009 at 06:52
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2009 at 12:32
Gentlemen, I advise that you copy and send this link to as many as you can. This should be a serious red flag for those of us interested in the maintenance of freedom.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2009 at 12:52
Would like to read his memo that resulted in the visit, would provide a better feel for any govt abuse.  At least the agent who was required to visit by his superiors wasn't a jerk.
God save the Empire!
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2009 at 13:24
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2009 at 13:33
I see nothing that is very different than what I have sent myself. We Georgians are tough on our Senators and Representatives. What's more, I know this guy. I have dealt with him, in a professional situation. He isn't a bad guy, and rather soft spoken. I wonder why I haven't been visited?
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2009 at 13:41
Pretty innocuous stuff.

Possible that they/he sees a veiled threat in part of the second letter where he makes reference to prepardness:   " but I can tell you that everyone I know is arming themselves"; "taking every measure possible to protect ourselves from a government gone crazy" 

Weak case to intimidate with an FBI visit if an otherwise clear background.
God save the Empire!
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2009 at 13:52
Sounds like from what the writter said the FBI agent thought it was a pretty big waste of time as well.  He probably just had to follow orders.
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2009 at 14:00

And the net result?

"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2009 at 14:09
I remember the many abuses by the Clinton Administration. When I pointed them out and what the implications could be; I was told "That could never happen in America". Now these same people are seeing it happen. I'm affraid this is not going to end well. Be prepared.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2009 at 14:22
Reading some of the comments, it seems more than one person that has expressed their opposition to B.O.'s agenda have recieved letters from the I.R.S. stating they owed more taxes. Seems like intimidation by our freedom loving president is a popular tool.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Ick View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional
ICK, Ed's BOY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2009 at 14:29
See, now that is great news.  The government is looking out for itself.  How cute is that?  Can we get a big "aaaawwwwwwww" from everyone?
--
Ick, Ed's boy,www.ick.bz
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2009 at 06:11

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=99834

Please visit above site and sign petition. Michael Farris is a Constitutional scholar... who actually KNOWS what the Constitution says and what the Founders meant when they wrote it. 
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2009 at 13:26
Signed both.Thunbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic