OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Firearms Freedom Act

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hot30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Firearms Freedom Act
    Posted: May/16/2009 at 21:35
Montanna, Texas, and Utah have started this.  I think its one hell of an idea.  Each state should include an arms manufacturer and a ammo manufacturer.  That states guns and ammo would have to be confined to the state in which it was manufactured, no big deal.

By design, it pushes the fed out of state affairs.  Think about new jobs, purchasing stock in a company within your own state and actually working with your state government to better the state you live and work in.

Sure, some states wont hear of it.  Would I care about those states, I think not.  Would I live in those states, I think not.  Would I live in a state that was free to prosper, free to improve the quality of life and most of all free of the evil federal taxing machine, hell yes.

taxes, there are some very compitant lawyers that can arrange for you to stop paying taxes.
But what about social security bla bla bla.  Build your own account with the money you stop paying to the feds.  How many dollars have you paid in social security over your life time?
Now, are you going to get any of it back?

Take a look at"Firearms Freedom Act", google it and ask yourself some basic questions as you read through it. 
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2009 at 21:50
Get Your Popcorn Ready
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2009 at 23:06
It is nice to see Montana take a lead on this.  They have always valued firearms.  Even though we have a democratic governor that I don't care for in some regards, I am proud of him taking a stand on this issue!  He did Montanans right on this one.
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2009 at 03:26
 He did the whole country right on this one.  I can see other states following his lead and I hope many do!
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2009 at 11:19
Ya, its unfortunate Ronk , I believe our Liberal state will be left out.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2009 at 11:37
I'm gonna stop eating cheese.  Big Smile
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2009 at 13:41
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

Thank you for your support, Ed!
 Once our legislators hear of your boycott of our dairy industry, they will surely see the error of their ways!
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2009 at 13:44
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

I'm not going to stop cutting the cheese. So if Ed is gonna stop eating it. SOMEONE needs to step up!!!!!!!! Farter
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic