OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Why isn't the Big Sky more popular?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 09:05
I like gloss scopes on my nice blued rifles,I hunt in a enclosed stand so the glare isn't a problem.I bought this Big Sky for the gloss finish and the price.The Big Sky and the 4200 are good scopes I like the Big Sky better for the eye relief. 
hunter12345 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 09:12
Rifle looney your very smart by saying you have no experience with Sightron.But it's your opinion that you dislike the name and the appearance.The only thing I ever pushed down a throat was on females pal!!!Excellent
Originally posted by rifle looney rifle looney wrote:

I have no experience at all with the Sightron, the truth is it is one of the butt ugliest scopes I have ever seen from the objective to the turrets, the name in it self bothers me, the sheen on the finnish bothers me, the fact that no matter what people are looking at or asking about and never mention the name Sightron. Someone shoves it down their throat this is why I do not like the Sightron the same as I don't like Chevrolet cars or trucks........OK! if you care to look back quite a few pages on all the scope and firearm threads you will see what I am talking about and also the very few people that are Sightron happy. it gets real old and makes you /they seem one track minded. you see many Leupold bashers here on this very site so why not bash the Sightron? I own one to three of six different manufactures of scopes so no I do not favor or push any one  I push them all cuz in a nut shell they all do what I need them to do and nothing more. I see no need to praise them.
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 09:56
Originally posted by hunter12345 hunter12345 wrote:

The only thing I ever pushed down a throat was on females pal!!!Excellent

Totally unnecessary on this open forum
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 09:56

if it aint broke don't try to fix it......

If mankind followed that logic we would still be living in the stone age.  Wink
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 09:58
Originally posted by tahqua tahqua wrote:

Totally unnecessary on this open forum

+1
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Dshusker View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dshusker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 10:31
+2
257WM_CDL-SF View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 257WM_CDL-SF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 15:38
+3
rifle looney View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 18:55
I think we are  done, hunter 123456789.and thanks for the smart compliment at least one of us is?

Edited by rifle looney - May/29/2009 at 19:00
Voodoo6 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Now With Kung-Fu Grip!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voodoo6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 19:09
What an ass clown.....Thanks hunter for solidifying my already low opinion of you.
"A prisoner of the white lines on the freeway"
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 21:10
So sorry guys for the off color comment.Thought you would all have a laugh since it was said I shove things down peoples throats!!!
Skunk View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 21:11
Shall we not continue this little spat any longer? maybe the group of three or four... Sightron, Weaver tact devotees can talk amongst them selves?
Let me give you my two scents worth
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 21:28
I just read this... last time I will read a post with Sightron or Big Sky in the title.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
rifle looney View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 22:01
Sorry guy's that I triggered this!  Sad
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 22:09
Let's move on we can find new topics to poke fun at.Yippee 

Sorry guy's that I triggered this!  Sad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic