OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Reloading & Ballistics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Reloading = CRIMINAL?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2009 at 22:20
This actually goes even deeper than that. You and I both know it. Yes back to the fifties is when it started. Nixon was a victim of this, when he tried to gather intelligence. Regardless of what most might say about him, he was a true patriot. He went down, for far less than todays politicians are doing even before our very eyes. They have a fight on their hands, whether you believe it or not. There are entirely too many young people that they didn't count on being so freedom oriented. I am proud that I know several, and they speak highly of many more that I have yet to meet. Several of the politicians on both sides of the Dem vs Rep debate are not on our side. The very largest issue isn't what they want to happen, but instead, how soon. The Dems want it now, and are frustrated that they can't have it now. Several of them have been quoted as saying that gun legislation would mean political death for them. The very fact that they have waited this long and still aren't really any closer to their goals is making them crazy. They will attempt to backdoor us, because too many are standing in their way. Here in the U.S.A. guns are as much a part of our culture as cars are. Think about the BB guns, Cap pistols, shows on T.V. the list goes on. it is engrained, that is the very thing that stands between them and what they want. There appears to be no real end to this. It is a political stalemate for the foreseeable future. There leaves but one solution for them to make this viable in their lifetimes (and they want to see it, They want to be able to say "I did that") 
Yes what you say about the Bible is true. It will happen, it won't be peaceful. There won't be a U.S.A. when the Lord comes back to Earth. It bears out that we must first be disarmed for that to happen. Into the picture comes the U.N. Believe it or not we are all conspiracy theorists when you really step back and look at it. There is an awful lot of diversionary planning going on. The Media is a huge part of it too. Keep us all hyped up about things like Swine Flu, Avian Flu, Aids, Tuberculosis, the border, the economy (this was a designed melt down too) terrorists and the like consume us every waking hour of every day. So many are tired and want something done because they fear something. Look at where this all points. There is entirely too much here to point to, but you can see the big picture. I surely do. The Lord isn't coming until there aren't enough good men to stand for what is right. Right now there are still too many that will stand and fight. When we have been defeated then the U.S.A. will fall, and Christ will return. This may or may not happen in my lifetime, I know that it will happen in his time. I won't say I know when as so many are doing right now. I see these as scare tactics, which have been used for decades upon decades. I know what has to happen first is all. I intend to do as the good Lord instructs, and fight for what I know to be right, enough of us do that, and let the good Lord take care of his plans and all will be fine for generations to come. It starts and ends with good men, and what they are willing to stand and fight for. 
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2009 at 22:22
Get Your Popcorn Ready
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2009 at 09:32
QUOTE)Nixon was a victim of this, when he tried to gather intelligence. Regardless of what most might say about him, he was a true patriot. He went down, for far less than todays politicians are doing even before our very eyes.

Ain't that the truth! It sends me into near rage when I think of what was done to him. And then look at how clintoon thumbed his nose at us. Us being the people who expect and even demand a commander of integrity, courage and strength. The Lord tells us not to hate a person but the wrong they do. I have an ongoing struggle with this one. I so much want to see him brought to justice for his crimes.
Anyway your dead on in many ways, but I don't see any gov office on any level initiating some form of arms confication. And as arrogant as many of our foreign advisariorys are. I don't know any who would be foolish enough to attempt such a feet reguardless of who ordered it. Seriously, they see what is happening just like we do. We are buying ammo and arms in a way that has never happened before. If that doesn't make a CLEAR statment of what their up against then nothing will. The population has made the statment, " I will not be disarmed" They can legislate all they want to. It will effect a small percentage of those who are riding the fence, but until the anti-christ takes control after the rapture this Nation will not be disarmed. And ofcourse after the rapture the US population will be some what reduced. So then who will be left to stand against their control. The Lord didn't give us the day, but He clearly gave us the signs and said," The generation that sees these signs will not pass before that day". I am frustrated by these events, but I am not overwhelmed because I know our day is near and we are instructed to be witness of the days tragdey not participants. Don't let these things steal your joy. But have peace in knowing that these events are part of the big picture. Actually after seeing first hand the people and condition of Iraq together with the rest of the "real" world scene. It is cool to guess with some accuracy who will do what next.

I had to add. If you do find yourself in some battle, call on your friends. We are settin on go. Just need a mission.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2009 at 12:52
Exactly. My only point is that, it will be the U.N. to do the confiscation attempt. Our elected officials only have the balls to sign us over to them. Use the Media to hype it and make claims about why it's a good idea. The U.N. and those cronies over there are just foolish/arrogant enough to think they could accomplish this. The Rex-84 program is a part of this by the way, and enough research will show that there are several brigades of U.N. here personnel and equipment wise already. It is coming, and before the anti-christ can take control and gain the power, the U.S. will have to be disarmed. I am a believer that the act of disarming the U.S. citizenry (should he be successful) will be his stepping stone.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2009 at 15:52
i saw a bumper sticker that i thought really puts it into perspective, it said "you can trust the u.s govt. just ask an indian" and i dont think thats far from the truth.
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2009 at 08:42
It is clear that the US would have to be some how out of the picture concerning Isreal, but I had been wondering what event would accomplish that. Until recently the only thing that made since was for a rapture type event. Now that obama has stepped in it shouldn't be long before funding for our military is all but taken away and he is already makin noise to the effect of less support to Isreal. So without a single American being disarmed we will watch our national defense fall and our God ordained commission to stand with Isreal be aborted quicker than those cut throats abort/kill a baby. How does a God fearing nation come to such a dismal state? Are we Christians really that weak? Thats why I often ask God, "How am I suppose to pray? Knowing that our great nation must be made ineffective in the last days". He says "Look up and know that the day draws near". So I fuss about it some, but the fact is He has told us what is comming and he has an appointed time. So, we live the life of His calling and rest in His care. I will shed tears for my nation that I love, but this is not my home. He is bringing our home to us. And that my friend is really really COOL!
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2009 at 08:53
  This may be another step towards widening our relationship with Israel:
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2009 at 09:00
Get Your Popcorn Ready
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2009 at 22:05
Originally posted by 300S&W 300S&W wrote:

This may be another step towards widening our relationship with Israel:

Watering down, yes! Widening as in some form of improvment, Far from it! The only way he will be seen as being fair in a popular fasion would be very costly to Isreal. I beleive if he were given a poly-graph with questions about his position with Isreal. He would be in a very percarious position. In fact I'd like to see him on a poly-graph about his position about alot of things here at home. That would be a show worth watching.

Mr. obama, are you an American citizen? Are you a muslim? Is it your intent to disarm the American public? Is it your intent to bankrupt this Nation? Did you receive campaign funds from known enemies of US security? The list is extensive.
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2009 at 00:05

I DEFINITELY didn't mean for my post  to be taken as a positive with respect to Obama's representation of our relationship with Israel!  Widening may have given the wrong implication. I'm meaning he may be distancing us from them.  But then it seems Israel isn't the only one he's distancing himself/us from:

Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2009 at 09:39
I suspected that was your intent, but not sure. Your right, When a nations leader does the opposite of what that nation has stood for for all it's exsistance. Those who have been long term allies find themselves suddenly wondering where they stand. I don't know how many have noticed that his appeal to our enemies is comming in the form of offerred alliance of some sort. How do you join the enemy of one nation and continue to provide security for that nation? His direction will become more evident and I wonder if there will ever be any real opposition to it. It is clear that the election was corrupt seeing that such an incompetent choice was made. We can give alot of credit to the clintoon/dem machine for that. Problem is they were so caught up in their on agendas they over looked the reality or outcome of succeeding. The Lord says the wicked will fall prey to their own devices. We will see a new trend where God's adopted will somehow be sustained but those who have rejected Him will suffer losses. That is why He told us, "A thousand will fall at thy side and ten thousand at thy right hand, but it will not come near thee". I now realize that applies to more than disaster and sickness, it also applies to all provision. How much trust we put in Him has everything to do with how close those things get to us. I know some Christians who lost money in some of the recent scandals, but they did not loose everything. They are sustained. I know Christians who have had cancer and other diseases yet they still live. How much trust we put in Him has everything to do with how well we live. Build your trust/faith in Him and be sustained. Then you will only be a witness to the rest. We are told to pray for our leaders, something I have great trouble with right now. But He also says to pray for our enemies so maybe that is further instruction in praying for our leaders. Either way things are going exactly as he has said, so trust Him and try to enjoy the ride.

Edited by Sgt. D - May/13/2009 at 09:41
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic