OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Reloading & Ballistics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Reloading = CRIMINAL?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reloading = CRIMINAL?
    Posted: April/24/2009 at 09:12
I'm not sure this would actually be enacted into law, but the mere fact it is even suggested is outrageous!  Needless to say, this is yet another example of why we shooters have a never-ending fight ahead, and why our elected officials need to hear from us!Furious

Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2009 at 10:02
Read that "Treaty" Ted, it's a real piece of work.

For those with strong stomachs:

God save the Empire!
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2009 at 10:04
Yes, the treaty was SIGNED by president Clintoon, but was not ratified by the senate.  There is a whole new senate, now.  This is BIG trouble in River City.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2009 at 10:06
  I got a STRONG stomach but not much in the way of patience.  This stuff is gettin old FAST!!
BillyWayne View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyWayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2009 at 10:32
John 11:35
The're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2009 at 11:27
Cussing
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2009 at 18:52
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50671

The U.N. is where our problems will ultimately come from and the mere fact that our Bill of Rights exists will mean nothing to them because it will be World Law and supercede U.S. Law and enforced by U.N. troops.    Hide and watch this is going to get ugly.

Edited by Urimaginaryfrnd - April/24/2009 at 19:00

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
gun74 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/2009 at 18:08
I wonder how they would go about getting the millions of rounds of reloaded ammo and all the componets for it out of our hands. The same for the encoded ammo if it were to pass into law.search and seizure?
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/2009 at 19:15
 Afraid the ONLY component they'd be gettin from me would be the bullets.  At about 3400fps!
Crosswire View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crosswire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/2009 at 08:34
Well, many of our number voted Dem for "change".   We are sure getting a tidal wave of "CHANGE the Dems CAN BELIEVE"!  

The bail out of Sen. Specter yesterday was no real loss to America, he has always been a bigger gov. liberal anyway.
Sam Colt did more to make men equal than any politician ever did.
hot30 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hot30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 00:13
The "Second Amendment March" is scheduled for next year, it might just have to be moved up.   Only problem I see about any of this is the current regime and the little dictator are going to ignore us like our rights have "already been revoked".

Seems that if your not a lefty, or willing to change, that you will be "ignored" like a pest or a form of rodent.  Well, Im willing to change and I will say that they wont care for it in the end. If Im forced to do anything I dont want to do, as in "here take my country from me and do as you wish with it" then THEY will suffer, not I.

You see, nobody is listening. The erra of political correctness has past!!!!!!

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 00:23
They may take my life while I defend my rights against any form of tyranny be it from our own government or the U.N. They will not take my spirit, they will not take my liberty, and they will only get my guns when I no longer draw breath. What they must ask themselves is are they as prepared to meet their fate, as I am? If their answer is yes, then let the games begin.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 06:58

They may ignore but they can't NOT be worried.  How would you like to be them knowing they're pissing off the most highly armed citizenship in the world?   American Flag

Edited by 300S&W - May/06/2009 at 08:20
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 12:33
I know that I am not by a long shot alone in my thoughts. I have but one concern, that is that there are too many of us that are too far from others. How long before those others get ticked enough to finally take a stand. How many Ruby Ridge, or Waco instances does it take? How long will we stand still and watch as the media is used to pervert the true meaning of what our government is really up to? If they were to descend upon myself and my neighbors tonight, they would surely have a serious battle on their hands. Question is this, outside of whether we would win or lose, would that wake up enough people to finally say that's enough. We aren't going to take this anymore. Make no mistake this is at present a "Cold War" with a few media twisted skirmishes here and there. The media, and schools are being used against us, effectively too. We the patriotic hearted, God fearing, and constitutionally correct are being labeled as "Extremists" Just how in the Hell does being a freedom loving, self sufficient, responsible, and constitutionally correct citizen make one an "extremist"? What more do we need to recognize the very serious threat that we face, than to have our government label us this way. We have done nothing but rattle our sabers to this point, yet they group us, the same as the far left extremists, that have bombed, and terrorized those that they deem the enemy. How much more are we going to take? In the name of freedom, how much more can we take? 

Cyborg
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 13:08
  I HONESTLY wish I could answer your concerns. Just so many ways this could go down.  I will say that I feel that if our country collapses so will the rest of the countries of the world.  I also feel that the mayhem will be in our cities where their "flee to the country plans" will collapse.  I've seen the planned evacuation routes for the Baltimore-D.C. metropolitan area. They'll never make it out of their beltways.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 13:23
I already know what and how. I see too many things that are leading in that direction. There will be a treatise signed with the U.N. that will basically nullify our rights, and our men and women in uniform will be called away to another country at the U.N.s behest. You can bet that the U.N. will then send or activate it's military here. The state militias (National Guards) will then become federalized and activated, leaving only the police and civilians to fend off the onslaught. We will be detained, and sent to concentration camps, where we will be summarily executed. The details are far more complex than what I have written here. This is only a basic summary. Mark my words, there is another attack coming, and another larger scale media hyped "pandemic" that will call for martial law to be instituted.
Take all the things that are known to be true and start connecting the dots. The truth is out there, and is only written in small fragments here and there.

Cyborg
hot30 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hot30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 19:55
Red Dawn.   3 years ago, I was accused of being a wako.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 22:20
Only the sheeple think we're wackos. Their eyes will be opened soon though not soon enough to avoid what's in the near dawn.
There was talk of a constitutional convention in order to write an amendment that would nullify any treaty that violates the rights of the citizenship. What happened to that? Isaakson I believe was one of the sponsors behind this. Was this too American Freedom minded for the mainstream politicians?

Cyborg
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2009 at 18:43
Back in the 1960s my dad said we should throw the UN off American soil and be done with them.  My dad was the real WWII-type radical.  Thanks to him.....and the JFK assasination cover-up, and Vietnam, and Kent State.....I grew up knowing that our government was our worst enemy.   
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2009 at 21:26
Originally posted by cyborg cyborg wrote:

I already know what and how. I see too many things that are leading in that direction. There will be a treatise signed with the U.N. that will basically nullify our rights, and our men and women in uniform will be called away to another country at the U.N.s behest. You can bet that the U.N. will then send or activate it's military here. The state militias (National Guards) will then become federalized and activated, leaving only the police and civilians to fend off the onslaught. We will be detained, and sent to concentration camps, where we will be summarily executed. The details are far more complex than what I have written here. This is only a basic summary. Mark my words, there is another attack coming, and another larger scale media hyped "pandemic" that will call for martial law to be instituted.
Take all the things that are known to be true and start connecting the dots. The truth is out there, and is only written in small fragments here and there.

Sorry Cy, It won't happen. The one thing they have the advantage over us is time. This is far bigger and far better organized than most could possibly imagine. Many of us, you, me and our brothers here are hopeing for a confrontation. That way we could actually be effective in fighting this. But this has been in motion since the early 50's.
When Isreal won it's status as a nation, It's opponents took immeadiate note of her allies. The US being clearly and strongly out spoken in her defense. The world order movement already had options for long term dis-arming of their opposition (the US). They underestimated how strong the US would become and thus it has taken longer than first speculated, but they did prove that their methods were effective. We had proven during the start of WWII that as a nation we were sickenly complacent. And unless openly attacked we worked hard to "not be involved". This had worked to their advantage until Dessert Storm when the US rescued kwait. Since then we have had oppertunity to be involved in face to face conflict, but the subtle workings that exploit our complacency has been steadly at work. During the Nixon and Carter yrs. new foreign trade variables opened the door for powerful anti-American interest to gain large assets and position on our soil. Our beloved Regan stalled some of this but inadvertantly opened other avenues that Mexico exploited for different reasons. Then comes clintoon, That greedy ...............................................................................................sold us almost to the point of no return. If his exploits were brought to light the people would insist on his imidiate hanging. Thankfully Bush had the polished chrome b_ _ _s to ignore public pressure and political future and stuck it to alot of the major players in this game. But By his time things were really too far gone to stop. All that he is/was blamed for he inherited from clintoon. Had McCain got in we might have seen 3 maybe 4 more yrs of reasonable safety, but he didn't. So now what do we have? A muslim puppet that is quickly proving to be a bigger fool than his handlers are prepared for. Have you noticed that the clintoons have all but dissappeared? To save face for her next bid at office she can't afford to be seen as support. She has to be able to point out his incompitence during campaigne time.

Back to the point! There is no hurry to disarm you. The generation behind you is less threatened by their anti-gun lobbying. My daughter, as much as she respects my views and opinions has trouble seeing why anyone needs an assult weapon. They are not made for or ideal for hunting. They are being used by outlaws. So to her, banning them makes since because then they would be less available for outlaws to get. She has a point and the fact that you or I insist that we have the right to have one simple because we want one doesn't make a good argument.  Now, the generation after them are pretty much puddy in the anti's hands. That would be the generation that put obama in office. You know, the ones that didn't quite know what he stood for, but he could be the first black president. Wouldn't that be COOL! I mean really dude, wouldn't you want to be able to tell your grankids that you voted the first black man into office. Thats what some of the bright young students at some of our fine colleges said when asked why they were voting obama.

Back to the point,again. Yes we are seeing some big steps being taken to hasten gun restrictions, but they aren't expecting total victory. Why? Because what they don't gain this time, they will be ready for when your/my generation has slipped into the past.
This is going to happen. I know this because our Lord says so. Should we just step aside and let it? Absoutly NOT! We have a responsibility to know what the Lord has shared with us concerning these times, but at the same time we are obligated to maintain our rights and freedoms. If we don't then we subject ourselves to the oppressors of the world. That is the obama plan. If we be nice to them, they "might" not hurt us. Ofcourse he is one of them so he is simply leading the complacent to the killing fields. Continue to stand your ground, but if you find yourself in an actual fight for what belongs to you. Well you would be one of the few lucky ones. Like you I have "my ducks in a row" should I be challenged. But I know that is not part of "their" agenda.

Edited by Sgt. D - May/07/2009 at 21:29
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic