OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

IOR contact info.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Nyhus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IOR contact info.
    Posted: April/17/2009 at 22:00
   Howdy.

I'd like to talk with someone at IOR with some questions I have about one of their products. Can anyone point me to the person to speak with at their Littleton, Co. office? I've got their contact info...just looking for a name on the other end to ask for.

Thanks in advance. Big Smile  -Al
Voodoo6 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Now With Kung-Fu Grip!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voodoo6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2009 at 06:51
Ask for "Val". I think he's the honcho. Might be a dude named "Scott" running around there too, my intel is dated.

I gave up on contacting (or buying from) IOR a LOOOOOOONG time ago.

Edited by Voodoo6 - April/18/2009 at 07:12
"A prisoner of the white lines on the freeway"
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2009 at 08:33
What is the deal with that?
 Is the ValDada part a play on Val's name? Wierd coincidence if not, for a somewhat unusual name...

Incidently, I called them the other day to point out a flaw in the new website they have.
 I talked to a polite fellow who thanked me for troubling myself to bring his attention to it.
 Didn't catch his name, though.

Voodoo6 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Now With Kung-Fu Grip!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voodoo6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2009 at 09:16
Originally posted by RONK RONK wrote:

Is the ValDada part a play on Val's name? Wierd coincidence if not, for a somewhat unusual name...

Incidently, I called them the other day to point out a flaw in the new website they have.
 I talked to a polite fellow who thanked me for troubling myself to bring his attention to it.

Did he have voice like Boris Badenov?? If so, it was prolly Val.  Wink

Evil Laugh out Load
bunkerdog View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunkerdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2009 at 11:45
Scott is Scott Berish his phone number is 406-890-2714---he is in Montana---a great guy and very knowledgeable with reference to IOR optics---give him a call  
Did Felix ever meet Ignatz?
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2009 at 12:45
THere are two people in Valdad ofice in Colorado.  One is Val and another is Scott.  Scott Berrish is another person (who is indeed in Montana), who is not affiliated with IOR.  He is an independent dealer.  Scott Cornelia is the guy in Colorado.

ILya
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2009 at 13:00
Originally posted by Voodoo6 Voodoo6 wrote:

Originally posted by RONK RONK wrote:

Did he have voice like Boris Badenov?? If so, it was prolly Val.  Wink

Evil Laugh out Load

No, and he didn't ask about 'Moose und Svuirrel', either!    Big Grin

Al Nyhus View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Nyhus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2009 at 13:03
     Thanks again for the info, guys. Smile   -Al
Voodoo6 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Now With Kung-Fu Grip!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voodoo6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2009 at 14:40
Originally posted by koshkin koshkin wrote:

THere are two people in Valdad ofice in Colorado.  One is Val and another is Scott.  Scott Berrish is another person (who is indeed in Montana), who is not affiliated with IOR.  He is an independent dealer.  Scott Cornelia is the guy in Colorado.

ILya

What he said, but I didn't know Scott's last name was Cornelia.  
I'm also well aware of Scott Berrish and yes, he is a good dude.
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2009 at 14:50
 I called them a few days ago because I was curious about the reticle options on their 4x hunting scope.
 The website page for the 4x scope has a 'reticles options' display box that is almost completely covered by a "Buy this Now" flag. You can't see the reticles under it!
 I told the guy about it, he thanked me for calling it to his attention, said he would have it fixed, and that the post reticle I was most interested in was no longer being carried anyway.  Really Sad

(I checked the website a few minutes ago, and it is still FUBAR.)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic