OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Angel pitcher killed!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angel pitcher killed!
    Posted: April/09/2009 at 13:50
Tragedy here!....................I was at the game last night and saw Adenhart pitch. A game to always remember. 
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 14:08
 Just now heard on the radio that the driver who hit them has been arrested. His blood/alcohol level was above the legal limit and he's has a history of driving under the influence. SAD INDEED!
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 19:32
I hope they nail that driver to the wall for murder.  They are way to lenient on them in my opinion.
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 20:05
Latest reports from the Fullerton PD is,,, that they will pursue murder charges! This guy needs to be executed!!......In Caleeeefornia?? Hell no,,forget that!!

It occured about 10-11 miles from where I live and I know that intersection very well. There were 4 in the car. Adenhart was in the front passenger seat. The van hit his door  broadside at a very high speed (running the red lite), slamming the car into a utility pole killing the 20 yr old female driver and another person in the back seat. The 4th is in very critical condition.

I hope the Angels can mentally somehow play their way out from this!

helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 20:11
Didn't they cancel tonights game?
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 20:19
Originally posted by helo18 helo18 wrote:

Didn't they cancel tonights game?
..........Yep! Tonights game was cancelled. Was going to tonight`s game as well with some friends. Boston will be in town for tomorrows game.

I just hope they are able to play well. We`ll see. 
Monster View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 20:30
Sad day. Prayers are sent to his family! Man what an emotional rollercoaster for them. RIP

Edited by Monster - April/09/2009 at 20:30
"Get Busy Livin' or get busy dyin'" -Red (Shawshank Redemption)
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 20:32
Originally posted by Monster Monster wrote:

Sad day. Prayers are sent to his family! Man what an emotional rollercoaster for them. RIP
............Monster!....A very sad time here!!

Sorry we missed you at Bass Pros yesterday!! Saw 3-Tens and Rifle Looney. We had a good time!
martin3175 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 20:34
Absolutely Senseless Tragedy !!!
Monster View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 20:47
Glad to hear that Big Squeeze. I had a test so I couldn't miss school.

Turns out the fourth person who is in critical condition from the crash was a baseball player at my school Cal State Fullerton.
"Get Busy Livin' or get busy dyin'" -Red (Shawshank Redemption)
rifle looney View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 21:39

Sorry we missed you at Bass Pros yesterday!! Saw 3-Tens and Rifle Looney. We had a good time!
[/QUOTE]                
                                 Excellent       Bucky
rifle looney View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 21:42
Originally posted by Originally= Big squeeze

<div> </div>
<div>Sorry we missed you at Bass Pros yesterday!! Saw 3-Tens and Rifle Looney. We had a good time!</div>[/QUOTE Originally= Big squeeze

[/QUOTE wrote:

&n

Excellent       Bucky

3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2009 at 22:36
If there is a history on the driver the Judge or Judges that continued to allow him to drive should be held accountable.
Monster do not worry about yesterday by me. An education is much more important than three blow hards. You were missed but your reason is noble.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/10/2009 at 00:07
It is always sad when the flame of life is so easily extinguished by such a selfish and irrational act as to be driving while under any influence. I was and still am deeply saddened for the family the Angels organization and fans, and MLB as well. Such a talent as his was rather rare these days.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic