OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

The Obama Forums

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Obama Forums
    Posted: April/06/2009 at 09:09

I found this web site for the Obama supporter (as it states)...............it can't be real can it?

It's beyond Racist

I'm classic shag nasty type.
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 09:29
Look under website that must be banned.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 09:48
Well, I'm confused...............someone PM me as to who the good guys are..........sounds too insane to be for real.........whatever--- my bullets are non-discriminatory.....

Edited by Ed Connelly - April/06/2009 at 09:49
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Ick View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional
ICK, Ed's BOY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 09:59
--
Ick, Ed's boy,www.ick.bz
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 10:08
Holy cow, some of those people really do want communism. Shocked They must have never read a single history book or took a class during school.    
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 11:31
 Sad  This thing is likely to get very ugly before its over.  There are a lot of  hostile black racists and if you look at how black people have treated each other in Africa it doesnt lead one to believe they value free speech, free press, freedom of religion and peaceful co-existance. 

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 12:21
I'm afraid it's really more of a cultural issue. I suspect that most, if not all of those people are engaged in illegal activity, or support it for any reason they deem fit. There are any number of todays youth that also fit into that category, regardless of color. Such is the problem when so few growing up today are without any disciplinary guidance. They lack understanding of consequences, and have no idea where their vision is leading.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 12:30
This one is unbelievable.
Quote Do it yourself gun confiscation
As we know brothas Obama will very soon be seizing guns from white racists but he is being thwarted by racist groups such as the NRA. Sadly our great leader has not yet established full control and banned congress, senate and all other decision making not of his own. So we need to help our leader by doing gun seizures in our neighborhoods and nearby areas.

If you know a white racist family is hiding an arsenal of weapons which they will in no doubt use to kill black people then it is your duty to liberate the weapons from them and turn them in to your local OYB.

I have been doing my own gun seizures in my hood for over 6 months now. There are around 25 white families in my hood and I have successfully seized guns from 13 of them.

How do you do your own gun seizures you may ask? Well since the OYB is not gully armed yet and will not be doing kick door gun seizures yet you must wait until they are either asleep or gone.

It is best to wait until you know they have gone. Otherwise you may make one of their days by presenting a black target they can shoot.

Once you know they are gone gain entry into their house. Be sure to keep an eye out for any anti-Obama rhetoric, posters, literature, etc. Then proceed to search their home for weapons and any other contraband. If you find cash or jewelry seize it as well as it is owed to you anyway, also when OYB hits the streets they will be seizing such things as well.

Once you have the guns and other contraband and you have done a thorough search of the home for any anti-Obama material then proceed to exit the home and make your getaway.

You will first want to make sure that you, yourself is armed well. Then with the extra weapons turn them in to the local OYB so they can arm themselves early and perhaps conduct some raids and seizures before orders from the leader have went into effect.

And thats about it brothas, It is your duty to seize as many weapons from racist whites as possible. If you get arrested do not worry, in a short time Obama will have you release and you will probably get a commendation for your noble work.

http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=9807
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 12:33
Yes. They have brought Africa over here and it has caught on with the younger crazies.  That's real great news.  Now we don't don't have to go all the way to Africa to experience the Sudan and Rwandan and Ugandan genocide.....it's all right here ...as handy as WalMart. 
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 12:41
Well I have already been a victim of this...... Don't think for one minute that it's aimed at the racists white folks. I am far from racist......They want all of the white mans tools for self defense. It isn't about you being white or racist, it's about "PAY BACK" that's what it's about, reparations. Don't kid yourself either, youth of all colors are being taught this mentality.

Cyborg
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 13:46
Originally posted by cyborg cyborg wrote:

Well I have already been a victim of this...... Don't think for one minute that it's aimed at the racists white folks. I am far from racist......They want all of the white mans tools for self defense. It isn't about you being white or racist, it's about "PAY BACK" that's what it's about, reparations. Don't kid yourself either, youth of all colors are being taught this mentality.

PAY BACK is just a rally-ing cry.  It's simply about them being themselves---Africans!!--which is what Africans do.  400 years ago some European morons brought them over to this hemisphere.  They would never have gotten over here by themselves.  Now we have them. 

It ain't about environment. It ain't about culture. It ain't about history.  It's about DNA.  Check out the African continent.  " It's what's for dinner"  as the TV commercial says...... 
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 14:09
   RIGHT ON,Ed!!
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 14:44
We as humans all have that genetic disposition. ALL of us do.... The difference is in teaching and self discipline. Those are "cultural" and are directly from how your parents deal with raising you. That is in itself, determined in large part to the society you and they were raised in. The cultural issue that we are dealing with, is a "bad apple" that should have been thrown out a long time back. It is also one that no amount of Government will ever be able to rectify (not that the Government wants to) It is up to the society at large to rid ourselves of it. Of course there in lies the real problem. The Government took that away from us. Criminals have rights too, they have rights that are more protected (due to bench rulings) than any of us decent law abiding and freedom loving people do. Make no mistake, this was a planned thing aimed at increasing the scope of Government and it's grasp on your everyday dealings in life. One only need look at what is being taught in schools, and also what the prevailing winds about how people are raised so it isn't their fault. How we as Christians are not allowed to judge, and if we do so then we are hypocrites. This is all by design, and it started in our inner cities in the nineteen fourties. It was allowed to continue as it did in the seventies, eighties, etc. In large part because to say anything negative about it was considered by the know it alls to be racist. We did nothing, and now it is infesting our youth. Youth of all races. One really only needs to look at folks like Allen Keyes, Walter Hitchcock, Herman Cain, and some others to know that it isn't color based.

Cyborg
Ick View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional
ICK, Ed's BOY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 15:41

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

No wonder things are the way they are.  I have seen enough in this world to realize that man is inherrenly wicked.  People will have you believe that "man is basically good, it is his enviroment and variables that make him the way he is."

Absolutely NOT true.  At his core man is wicked, deceitful, and self serving.  it is only through a proper parenting, exposure to people with concience, and/or a relationship with God that this can be overcome. Even if you have all three of those even then at our core we are still wicked and deceitful.

Some persons are given by God more "concience" than others... but even they are still sinners at the core.

Nothing surprises me in my fellow man any longer.
--
Ick, Ed's boy,www.ick.bz
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 19:18
Originally posted by Average Joe Average Joe wrote:

I found this web site for the Obama supporter (as it states)...............it can't be real can it?

It's beyond Racist

The comments on that site are so outrageous that I would like to think that the casual reader wouldn't be swayed by anything said there.  I'm at least glad that the absurd, offensive attitudes displayed there are from Obama supporters.  The Left is always insisting that conservatives are the only racists.  Hopefully, visitors to that site who aren't very politically savvy get a "straight from the horse's mouth," unfiltered demonstration of the type of people who are attracted to Obama and associates those ignorant views with Obama himself.  I think one would be hard pressed to find propaganda that's more harmful to "Obama mania" than that site.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 19:26
Originally posted by Ick Ick wrote:

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

No wonder things are the way they are.  I have seen enough in this world to realize that man is inherrenly wicked.  People will have you believe that "man is basically good, it is his enviroment and variables that make him the way he is."

Absolutely NOT true.  At his core man is wicked, deceitful, and self serving.  it is only through a proper parenting, exposure to people with concience, and/or a relationship with God that this can be overcome. Even if you have all three of those even then at our core we are still wicked and deceitful.

Some persons are given by God more "concience" than others... but even they are still sinners at the core.

Nothing surprises me in my fellow man any longer.
Ick, someday you and I are going to have to have a face-to-face.  You know not of that which you speak.
And read Jeremiah again.   The HEART is deceitful... that is why we have a MIND.  Unfortunately, far too many are ruled by heart.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 19:36
 Guys, I'm pretty sure that website is a spoof, or a thinly-veiled  attempt of conservatives to pawn themselves off as supporters  to make Obamanians appear to be insane to the casual viewer.
 Not that they need to...

I think it was just a little too blatant to be for real.
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 19:49
That is one heck of a spoof if that is the case.  That names, the slang some of them use makes me wonder.  The sheer size of the forum and number of users is crazy.

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 20:00
Originally posted by RifleDude RifleDude wrote:

Originally posted by Average Joe Average Joe wrote:

It's beyond Racist

The comments on that site are so outrageous that I would like to think that the casual reader wouldn't be swayed by anything said there.  I'm at least glad that the absurd, offensive attitudes displayed there are from Obama supporters.  The Left is always insisting that conservatives are the only racists.  Hopefully, visitors to that site who aren't very politically savvy get a "straight from the horse's mouth," unfiltered demonstration of the type of people who are attracted to Obama and associates those ignorant views with Obama himself.  I think one would be hard pressed to find propaganda that's more harmful to "Obama mania" than that site.
Well, that was fun... I just ordered a lot more ammo.
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Average Joe View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2009 at 20:13
^^LOL
I'm classic shag nasty type.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic