OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Badger mount/rings for SS10x42 to PSS?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilligaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2005 at 17:33

SF SSG

Here is my latest 700.

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2005 at 17:42

Very cool, Joe!! Outstanding camo job!!

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
dilligaf View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilligaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2005 at 22:55

The Mirageflage is a really good pattern for breaking up the outline. But my favorite is the Amstripe pattern. Here is what it looks like on my carbine.

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2005 at 04:15

Very nice, Joe.

Please give us the specifics on the M4. Is that the new Magpul stock?

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
dilligaf View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilligaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2005 at 23:17

It has a Bushmaster Lower receiver, 2 stage NM trigger cleaned up & set @ 3 1/2 lbs, Magpul ergo grip. LMT upper receiver with M4 feed ramps, enhanced bolt carrier group, heavy carbine buffer and spring, LMT M4 profile, 4150 chrome lined barrel 1 in 7 twist, YHM Phantom 5C1 flash suppressor, Samson MRFS, Magpul grip panels, Magpul M93A2 with the stiffening brace and tip protector like the M93B, ARMS 40 rear BUIS, ARMS 22M68 QD mount with full spacer, Aimpoint M2 optic, Tango down VFG, and Pentagon MS2 light with tape switch (The VFG and light are not on in the photo (it wont fit in the safe with them on). I have a 4 rail gas block, Troy front & rear flip up BUIS to install (just havent had time to work on my own stuff). Its DuraCoated in matte black & tiger stripe brown Amstripe pattern.

Joe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic