OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

HIGH FENCE FISHING!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flintlock1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HIGH FENCE FISHING!!!
    Posted: April/01/2009 at 19:02
Why fly thousands of miles to catch a trophy big-game fish - when for most U.S.anglers, that kind of action is now just a short flight away? All you need is a day!

Why risk hearing "You should have been here last week" - when our guarantee of great fishing every day of every week means simply, no trophy, no charge!

Why plan on 50- or 70-mile runs offshore to get to the fishing grounds - when we bring the fishing grounds to you?

Why worry about spending long hours trolling in hopes of finding fish - when you can be sure of having fish right there the moment the skipper calls, "Line in"?

If you're ready to battle monster marlin, huge yellowfin and giant bluefin tuna, scores of sailfish and more, it's time to book a day at the Lone Star Bluewater Fishing Ranch.

Located just off the Texas coast, the first fishing ranch of its kind anywhere in the world emulates the success of the finest big-game hunting ranches.

How It Works

Lone Star BFR variously catches and purchases healthy big-game fish from all over the North Atlantic, Caribbean and beyond, then releases them into separate species pens to grow even bigger until they're ready to be caught.

Two days before your scheduled fishing day, we remove several individual fish of whatever species you've contracted to catch (our pens operate like advanced purse seines to facilitate this). Then, we transport them to a smaller pen to which you're shuttled immediately by boat or helicopter when you arrive. There, your big-game boat with captain and crew awaits - as do several huge fish, all hungry and looking to eat! Does it get any better?

Then check out this link:

http://bluewaterfishingranch.com
Remember the 343

George Johnson, Ladder 157 / Dan McWilliams, Ladder 157 / Bily Eisengrien, Rescue 2 / Scott Strauss NYPD ESU
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2009 at 21:32
Why fish, we have all of this SPAM.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2009 at 21:45

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
swtucker View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swtucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2009 at 21:50
Whiskey.      Tango.       Foxtrot.
rifle looney View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2009 at 21:53
GO FISH?
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2009 at 22:07

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2009 at 22:33
Hey Monster would like this one he just spent like a ton of cash on some fly fishing gear and cant wait to use it!   Wink
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2009 at 22:46
Originally posted by rifle looney rifle looney wrote:

Hey Monster would like this one he just spent like a ton of cash on some fly fishing gear and cant wait to use it!   Wink

Fly fishing is fun but can be an expensive sport to get into. Fly fishing gear is usually marked up 40 to 50%; hope he knew some one or got a good deal.

Edited by mike650 - April/01/2009 at 23:05
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2009 at 23:01
Well, I know a little then we went to the bass store and they are pretty good there we happened to find a knowledgeable friendly guy. and they were having a sale but he still spent a lot of cash!
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2009 at 23:19
Originally posted by rifle looney rifle looney wrote:

Well, I know a little then we went to the bass store and they are pretty good there we happened to find a knowledgeable friendly guy. and they were having a sale but he still spent a lot of cash!

Oh, I don't doubt it.  A good friend of mine owns a fly fishing store up here in my "neck of the woods", I'm fully aware of the cost. Smile If he has questions have him PM me and I'll try to assist. Bass fishing's kind of specialty of mine but I might know a thing or two about fly fishing.  Wink

Edited by mike650 - April/02/2009 at 07:33
Monster View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/2009 at 02:03
O yea I'm going to get into fly fishing. I go up to the sierra's in the summer for two weeks so I wanted to get into fly fishing. Got myself (actually most of it was a gift from looney's daughter and my mom) a rod and reel, basic flies, most of the accessories, and a float tube. Just gotta get waders and fins.
"Get Busy Livin' or get busy dyin'" -Red (Shawshank Redemption)
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/2009 at 02:40
Originally posted by mike650 mike650 wrote:

FISH ON !!!!!!!
and we had so many people upset about shooting Lions released from cages.  Loco

"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
SD Dog View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/2009 at 09:46
Laugh Above  (This emoticon is less effective on the top of new page.  Oh crap here come the baby seals and I left my club at home.)

Edited by SD Dog - April/02/2009 at 09:50
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
SChunter View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SChunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/2009 at 10:46
Good one, Chris!Bandito
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/2009 at 18:04
Originally posted by SD Dog SD Dog wrote:

Laugh Above  (This emoticon is less effective on the top of new page.  Oh crap here come the baby seals and I left my club at home.)

I think they should warn us that the page is going to turn..........sometimes it really messes with our creative genius ........not to mention our funny stuff...!!   Bucky 
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
SD Dog View Drop Down
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/2009 at 19:04
Amen.
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
Flintlock1776 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flintlock1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/2009 at 22:53
Gotcha ya!
Remember the 343

George Johnson, Ladder 157 / Dan McWilliams, Ladder 157 / Bily Eisengrien, Rescue 2 / Scott Strauss NYPD ESU
Flintlock1776 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flintlock1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/11/2009 at 07:48
How many of you thought that was a real deal?????????Snoopy
Remember the 343

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic