OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Get in shape! Got mine!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get in shape! Got mine!!
    Posted: March/30/2009 at 13:06
Have you guys been thinking about a great in home workout for a cheap price that doesn`t need any space? Tired of going to the gym or want to drastically reduce your gym time?

I`ve been a gym member for years. This set-up with its rotating handles will literally kick your butts. It really works guys! It`ll get ya in shape for your women and for some hard hunting too. Go from a pear shape to a V shape in a reasonably short time. Can do leg squats too.

I`ve been using my as seen on TV "Perfect Pullup" with the included ab straps for 3 weeks now. All you need is a doorway with enough open clearance on either side. And you don`t even need to take your door off the hinges.

Less time in the gym for me now.   

mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 15:57
Looks like the same soft of design used in the "perfect push up" which I've used in the past. 

Try the p90x work out program some time. If one's truly serious about getting in shape it can be quite a challenge, building strength, endurance, while hitting all body parts. You can incorporate your "perfect pull up" into the work out.  Thunbs Up

Edited by mike650 - March/30/2009 at 16:03
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 16:09
Squeezer, 1300 hrs and your already in the sauce?   When you get the urge to exercise lie down for thirty minutes it will pass!!!   Roll on Floor Laughing 
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 16:10
maybe he could order the thigh master and mulitask!!
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 17:05
could be hard to do while doing pull ups
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
swtucker View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swtucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 17:42
Originally posted by Steelbenz Steelbenz wrote:

Squeezer, 1300 hrs and your already in the sauce?   When you get the urge to exercise lie down for thirty minutes it will pass!!!   Roll on Floor Laughing 

Excellent  Good advise!!!!
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 17:45
Round is a shape.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 17:48
So is a ...

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 18:15
Any time you want a REAL workout, let me know.  However, my private lessons don't come cheap.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
martin3175 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 19:05
Exercise ... 12 ounce curls should get'r done
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 19:11
Hammer Hit
Will get you in shape and condition... neither positive.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 19:22
Gees guys!....................Just passin along some info based on my own experience with this thing. It`s great for the back, shoulders, lats, arms, gutt, butt and the legs. It`s cheap and it takes up no extra space. Hey! If it`s good enough for an ex Navy seal who invented it, then why not?

Thought maybe some of you might be interested in case you were looking around for something in a home workout set-up.  
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 19:38
I own it already, Squeezer, along with the ultimate pushup devices.  Use every other day.  Will use tonight right after my 15 rounds on the heavy bag.  

SD Dog View Drop Down
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 20:04
I probably should, but I don't.  Can't wait till the 16th of April, then I can get out from behind this desk.
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 20:15
Squeeze, I appreciate the advice and already acknowledged it. Thunbs Up

Like KB, I already use the "perfect pushup" (probably created by the same ex-Navy Seal) along with my TKD training and started doing the p90x as well. I might look into the pull up device because it looks like it'll help with the p90x workout but for now I already have a multi-grip pull-up bar I use at the gym.

Edited by mike650 - March/30/2009 at 20:40
SD Dog View Drop Down
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 20:39
Mike - do you like the p90 program?  Did it give you the results you wanted?
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 21:05
With the stuff I have at home now, I won`t need the gym as much. I have the Perfect Pushup too as well as my newer Perfect Pullup.

I also have the "Bowflex Select Tech" (90 lbs max each dumbbell). Turn the dials and select the weight.

However, I still will need to go to the gym. What they can`t offer is a nice Olympic bar w/45 lb plates needed for the bench press.    
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 21:06
Originally posted by SD Dog SD Dog wrote:

Mike - do you like the p90 program?  Did it give you the results you wanted?

Yes, I've done it for the past three months and it's great!! Definite change from my "other" work outs. One of the trainers at my gym is also one of the SF Giants trainers and he was impressed by the program as well.

Edited by mike650 - March/30/2009 at 23:48
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 21:17
Originally posted by Big Squeeze Big Squeeze wrote:

With the stuff I have at home now, I won`t need the gym as much. I have the Perfect Pushup too as well as my newer Perfect Pullup.

I also have the "Bowflex Select Tech" (90 lbs max each dumbbell). Turn the dials and select the weight.

However, I still will need to go to the gym. What they can`t offer is a nice Olympic bar w/45 lb plates needed for the bench press.    

Big Grin

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic