OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

When Bobcats Attack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When Bobcats Attack
    Posted: March/26/2009 at 15:46
SD Dog View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/26/2009 at 15:49
Funny, but how would standing on a chair really make difference, they can still jump.
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/26/2009 at 16:00
You'd be better off buying him a beer. Probably just mad after getting hit by a car.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/26/2009 at 16:01
Originally posted by trigger29 trigger29 wrote:

You'd be better off buying him a beer. Probably just mad after getting hit by a car.

Roll on Floor Laughing
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/26/2009 at 17:12
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/26/2009 at 17:23
Doesn't sound good to me................I think the poor critter was un-well.....too bad....
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2009 at 09:29
It was the University of Kentucky's mascot and it was pissed about loosing the NIT.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2009 at 09:52
That kind of strange behaviour always makes me think of rabies.  Used to be a big problem around here with fox, racoon and skunk.
God save the Empire!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2009 at 10:31
I shot a skunk in my dooryard in Kansas a few years ago ....at 10 in the morning!!!  It was taking a big dirt bath in one of the cellar window wells and would not run away when I yelled at it.  I then grabbed the water hose and sprayed his ass---and he still wouldn't stop rolling in the dirt!!!   NOW I was worried!! Shocked So I went into the house and got the 22 and shot his ass right there five feet from the front door!  Fortunately he didn't spray....of course, he already smelled " bad enough"....

............uhh..........then I had to 'dispose' of him.....................NICE.  I put him in a Hefty bag and took him to the County Agent/ Vet place in Pratt and asked if they wanted to test him.  Well, they wanted me to pay Kansas State U $100 for the test!  I said: " WHAT??!!  I thought maybe y'all would like to know if he was rabid!!  I don't give a sh*t!!...he didn't bite me!! " 

I tossed his ass---bag and all-- in the dump ( probably rabid!! ) and went home and took two baths.....

( .....did I want to pay $100 to KSU for the test!!!   Huh!!!  )   Eek
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2009 at 10:34
Shot a rabid coon years ago in the haymow.  Called our govt agency that is supposed to care.  They told me to cut off the head and bring it in.  Don't think so!  Doused it with diesel and gave it a viking funeral.
God save the Empire!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2009 at 10:38
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

That kind of strange behaviour always makes me think of rabies.  Used to be a big problem around here with fox, racoon and skunk.
U of K fans are rabbid.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2009 at 10:41
Was that rabbids or rabbits?
God save the Empire!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2009 at 12:44
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

Was that rabbids or rabbits?
Ypu could never compare a UK fan to a rabbit
[*#@% canook spell checker]
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2009 at 12:55
Sorry!
Big Grin
God save the Empire!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2009 at 14:50
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
billyburl2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2009 at 14:55
This is my home town!!!!! I finally make the news, ya me!!!!!
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 13:33
Oh, by the way Dogger, I'm not a UK fan, I'm a Cardinal fanSad, and we're not even going to the Final FourReally Sad.
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2009 at 13:41
Pratt Greenbacks!!    Wink

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic