OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Kickboxer's instructional video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2009 at 17:10
Originally posted by Monster Monster wrote:

KB are you more of a Kung Fu Kickin type a guy or more a ninjy chop type of guy?
In every encounter there is one split second when application of the proper technique will result in victory... one must be ready for that split second and have the appropriate technique in the arsenal.  
Kind of like the chick in the video, one must be well rounded...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Monster View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2009 at 17:15
I got it you a combo type of guy. Just remember when your kung fu kickin and judy choppin not to break your leg off. Karate
"Get Busy Livin' or get busy dyin'" -Red (Shawshank Redemption)
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2009 at 21:52
KB, how often have you had to unleash the fearsome Copenhagen can hurl maneuver from your repertoire, as you demonstrate in the vid?
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 07:32
Originally posted by Rancid Coolaid Rancid Coolaid wrote:

That fat chick is hot!

Thats great....

KB,
how often do you just happen to be walking thru a trailer park and need to ninja someone? is this a common acurance?
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 07:48
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

Originally posted by Rancid Coolaid Rancid Coolaid wrote:

That fat chick is hot!

Thats great....

KB,
how often do you just happen to be walking thru a trailer park and need to ninja someone? is this a common acurance?
When ninjyin' through the trailer park, you are invisible, BD... that is what the cape is for.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 08:02
Oh yeah!!!!! rule 1 don't go ninjyin no one who don't need ninjyin. Sorry sifu...

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 08:03
Originally posted by RifleDude RifleDude wrote:

KB, how often have you had to unleash the fearsome Copenhagen can hurl maneuver from your repertoire, as you demonstrate in the vid?
That technique has, as far as I know, never been used in a real world situation.  I had to receive special permission from masters in Kung Fuey, Kariaty, Ninjy and Judy to demonstrate it, and it is executed in the video in an "abnormal" mythology (much as the ancient Okinawian masters used to modify techniques to make them less effective when they were forced to teach the Japanese Kariaty)in order to ensure that anyone viewing cannot pick up and use this devastating, deadly technique. 

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 08:14
Must take a lot of practice to perfect the "Ninjy Whompin' Action" technique.
God save the Empire!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 08:34
Alright guys!!! I have yet to see this "training video" much less a cape.  What gives??
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 08:47
I wouldn't worry about that tape...........better to watch an old episode of the A-Team....Eek........that would be way more entertaining.......... 
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 09:00
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Alright guys!!! I have yet to see this "training video" much less a cape.  What gives??

Your fu is weak grasshopper.. Close your eyes to see the darkness, open them to see the light.

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 09:00

Jeezus Bud, I'm biting my tongue so hard it's bleeding (especially after the mailing address debacle).  HOW did you miss the video!
God save the Empire!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 09:05
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

I wouldn't worry about that tape...........better to watch an old episode of the A-Team....Eek........that would be way more entertaining.......... 

The A Team was a total joke.  Goerge must have been really hurting for money to take that job.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 09:06
I do have to work some ya know.
Haven't really been doing enough of that lately because of this place.
--Thomas Jefferson

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 09:07
Bud, you tryin' to duck the training video question?
God save the Empire!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 09:07

Your fu is weak grasshopper.. Close your eyes to see the darkness, open them to see the light.

My fu is more concerned with not see pink at work! Wink
--Thomas Jefferson

Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 09:09

grasshopper!! you not see pink at work because you not work in strip club.

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 09:10
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

Bud, you tryin' to duck the training video question?
No I am not ducking anything.  Honestly, I didn't see it.  How long was it up?
I didn't see the thread until the day after it was posted and the video link was broken.

I have a lot of broken links to pix and vids, i don't know if its my PC or you guys deleteing them.
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 09:12

grasshopper!! you not see pink at work because you not work in strip club.

My matra ?sp? is: See green, see green.....

--Thomas Jefferson

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2009 at 09:12
It's just us screwing with you Bud.

Seriously though, I just viewed it about an hour ago - it's embedded in RD post.

Try this link:

God save the Empire!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic