OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Handgun Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Red Dot for Burris 3-12

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hkcarbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Dot for Burris 3-12
    Posted: April/18/2005 at 12:24

Greetings:

I have been shooting silouhette for some time now and regretably the crosshairs on my Burris 3x12 disappear on the animal.  I would like to have a 1MOA red dot placed in this scope.  Does anyone know who might do this work and contact information of same?  I have tried Premier Reticles and TK Lee.  Premier only does Leopold and TK only does black dots.

Thank You,

HKcarbine

sscoyote View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sscoyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2005 at 15:49

The only other guy that might be able to do it is Bill Ackerman out of Santa Teresa, NM--

e-mail him @ oscscope@aol.com, or 505-589-3833

might get ahold of Wally Siebert 2 out of Issaquah, WA -- hwsiebert@foxinternet.com or 425-392-3567-- he might know of another party that might be able to do it.

Hey HK have u heard about the shoot we're doing out here in Pueblo, CO 5/26-28?

It's called SHOTS (Specialty Handgun Outdoorsman's Tactical Seminar). It's a long-range roving silhouette shoot where we teach guys to apply a tactical long-range system for shooting out to 5-600 yds. with some 1000 yd. shooting as well. It's gonna be fun for sure, and the Outdoor Channel's gonna film it. If interested contact me @ sshcoyote@aol.com.

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic