OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Pricing a Savage 110 FP tactical

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
geezer View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pricing a Savage 110 FP tactical
    Posted: February/16/2009 at 14:37
Bud,

I personally wouldn't pay more than around $400 depending on the condition.  The new 10FP's w/ a standard stock and accutrigger can still be found for around $550.  Unless the one that you are looking at is a good deal, I would also check out the new Model 10 Precision Carbine - it also includes the new accustock and a detachable magazine for around $650.

I would give you my two cents worth, but then you would probably have to give half to the gov't and what good is one penny
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2009 at 11:56
What do you guys think an older Savage 110FP Tactical in 308 with a Bushnell Banner 4 x 16 x 50 AO Scope is worth?  This is a pre-accu-trigger savage and it does have the large tactical bolt handle and heavy un-fluted barrel. No bipod
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic