OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

RONK RETURNS TO WREAK HAVOC!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2009 at 06:51
Glad to hear that things are turning around and slowly returning to normal for you and your family RONK.  Nice to have you back.
God save the Empire!
Tip69 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2009 at 07:29

Welcome back Ron.  Hope all works out well for you and your family!

take em!
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2009 at 07:32
Howdy, Ron!!   Glad to see that you are back and that some of your flooding problems are getting sorted out!!   Howdy    
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2009 at 10:45
Originally posted by ckk1106 ckk1106 wrote:

Glad you're back Ron.  I've got about 1001 reloading questions for you.Big Smile

Yes I agree with this almost 100%......That is Glad you're back Ron.
I've got about 25,000 reloading questions for you. Good to see you sir. I hope you came out better than most who get their house flooded. My grandmother lost her house to a flood, and the insurance company wasn't much help. Hope you fared better.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2009 at 15:35
Welcome Back Bro. Ron!!!   We missed you, but kept your place at the table!!! Thunbs Up 
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2009 at 18:40
Ronk, glad to see your back. You have been missed. Hope everything is turning out well for you and your family. It's good to see the white tiger back.Yippee
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2009 at 19:01
Now Ronk will light a few fires. Flame  Welcome Back
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2009 at 19:11
 Good to see so many old friends, familiar names and new avatars. Last fall, I was back for a little while but unfortunately it proved to be a false start, so this feels a little like 'deja-vu, all over again' , but unless something bad happens, this time should be more permanent. I really hope to be able to check in every couple days, at least, for a long time to come...
 I'm quite honestly kind of burned out, so forgive me if I sometimes seem distracted or a little 'different' than you may remember me.  Things are coming together very well for us and our home and family, and I will be back to "normal" fairly soon, I'm sure.

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 14:43
Hide the "pie plates", RONK is back!!!!

Good deal! This place isn't the same without you, Brother!!
Yippee

Duce View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 15:01
Wellcome back we have missed you around here, hope everything is going better now

Duce Excellent
Duce
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 19:13
Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

Hide the "pie plates", RONK is back!!!!

Good deal! This place isn't the same without you, Brother!!
Yippee

HAR!
 Sadly, pie plates have been fairly safe from terminal perforation by Yours Truly in the months past.  Shooting much of anything other than a Senco framing nailer just hasn't been a happening thing for me. 
 I really need to get to the range!

P.S.-Thank you for everything, Mark!

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 19:35
Hello Ronk!!!  I am one of the new guys on the block!  It is very obvious that everybody here has missed you which, tells me all I need to known.  Anyway, welcome back, I look forward to getting to know you!  I will probably have a few hundred reloading questions too since it seems your a resident exsquirt! Wink and I am a newbie to loading.  I have really enjoyed this site since joining in January.  Good bunch of misfits...I blend right in!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 19:49
Misfits.............I may be square but i will fit in a round hole..........Sometimes......Wink
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 19:56
  That's Mr. Misfit to you!  Smoking
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 20:36
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Hello Ronk!!!  I am one of the new guys on the block!  It is very obvious that everybody here has missed you which, tells me all I need to known.  Anyway, welcome back, I look forward to getting to know you!  I will probably have a few hundred reloading questions too since it seems your a resident exsquirt! Wink and I am a newbie to loading.  I have really enjoyed this site since joining in January.  Good bunch of misfits...I blend right in!

Well now, if I had known there were a bunch of misfits here, I may not have hastened my return so. I do tend to be rather discriminating about the company I keep.  Appearances ARE important, you know!
 Good to know ya, budperm.

Edited by RONK - February/12/2009 at 21:38
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2009 at 06:26
Originally posted by RONK RONK wrote:

Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Well now, if I had known there were a bunch of misfits here, I may not have hastened my return so. I do tend to be rather discriminating about the company I keep.  Appearances ARE important, you know!
 Good to know ya, budperm.

Wink  Are you in denial or just experiencing high density??? Wink 
We're family,  you know, the ones you can't pick, only dis-own.  Thats the cool thing about the internet.... You can never trust a sent picture, but the words paint their own!

Stay tuned...........Get Your Popcorn Ready
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2009 at 06:33
Originally posted by 300S&W 300S&W wrote:

Mr Misfit....Ha...more like Pimp Daddy Misfit, LOL you and "square peg"  Whacko
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2009 at 06:39

Say Earl...you get the same high winds the last couple of days that I have? 30-40 mph sustained.  Upto 60MPH gusts. Whew... I've lost a dozen or so shingles, the neighbor across the street lost one whole side of roof shingles.  Lots of downed wires in the area.
Sounds like Paul Bunyon beating on the side of the house.
--Thomas Jefferson

300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2009 at 07:44
  OH YEA!!!!   Heard of at least two trailer roofs blowin off. Had a 100+ acre fire from a downed powerline.  Somewhere up on the Alleghanies in W. Pa. a gust registered 92mph. I got out and about in it yesterday checking for any damage but I'm paying for it today. My head feels like it full f Fix-A-Flat!!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2009 at 08:09

OH YEA!!!!   Heard of at least two trailer roofs blowin off. Had a 100+ acre fire from a downed powerline.  Somewhere up on the Alleghanies in W. Pa. a gust registered 92mph. I got out and about in it yesterday checking for any damage but I'm paying for it today. My head feels like it full f Fix-A-Flat!!

Ummmm..Fix-a-flat....that must be an ?interesting? feeling.  Hope you don't come down with somethin nasty!  We had a lot of "Wires on Fire" reports here and all the radio DJs were laughing and saying that would be a great name for a band.
--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic