OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

New Hampshire Reclaims State Supremacy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hampshire Reclaims State Supremacy
    Posted: February/06/2009 at 12:59
geezer View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 13:15
Can I get an amen!  I wonder if he saw this one coming?
I would give you my two cents worth, but then you would probably have to give half to the gov't and what good is one penny
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 13:18
   AMEN BROTHER!!
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 13:26
It is certainly not being listed on any main media sources.  I cannot even find it in New Hampshire newspapers.  
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 13:29
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 13:29
Bear Arms
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 13:31

Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 14:07

We are witnessing the birth of a very crucial part of American history.

Control of the House and Senate must be restored in the election of 2010.  Mark the day in your calender.  The opposition will not have the same turn out that they did for the presidential election.

Thumbnail for version as of 23:55, 3 February 2009
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 14:21
  Chris you hit on a point I've been thinking about since the election. Will the Left be able to assemble the support of the sheeple that they did for the Presidential election when it comes down to getting their agendas passed. An example would be how Washington is now being pressured by people like us who are against the stimulus package. I don't think they're recieving anywhere near,if any,support from the sheeple who elected Obama. 
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 14:27
Tagged.
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 14:41
Very historic.  Now we all need to write to our various state representatives and get them to wake up and start scribbling.   Shocked 
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 14:48
Well you could have knocked me down with a feather. New Hampshire of all places. There may be (cough cough gag ahem) hope for the country yet.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 16:14
Excellent
This is great!  I hope this is the start of a revolution in this country to return to Constitutional principles!!!

My hat's off to those states!  I can't believe NH is one of them!

BRAVO!!!!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 16:30
 This guy was not elected by the intelligent people of this country who know what is best for the USA.  This is only the first two weeks! I'm optimistic that we'll be seeing more of this kinda REBELLION against those who don't know what the H**L their doing.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 17:05
I hope you're right, Earl.  This is my idea of "hope" and "change!"

This took some actual courage on the part of those states.  I am forwarding those links to my state Senators and Representative and plead with them for Texas to follow suit. 

This is very encouraging news for once!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 18:25
Thunbs Up    WOW this really is News.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 18:34
  I've been listening to talk radio ALOT the past two weeks and the general consensus is that this guy and his followers are faultering FAST. Just a tid bit,one of the families of a soldier killed on the USS Cole has refused to meet with Obama(at his request) since he halted prosecution of those responsible. These families have been waiting EIGHT YEARS for revenge. WE gotta keep the pressure on our representation to do what we know is right. It's their job!
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2009 at 19:33

Tagged!

To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/2009 at 20:20
It looks like it has started.  We can do more than hope it get gains momuentum (and need to).  Write you Congressman and state Representatives.  Now is the time to push hard and raise H#LL.  Enough states line up and sign up now and may be we can prevent a full scale revolution from happening!

Lock & Load
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/2009 at 20:26
 I posted HRC6 on our WV outdoors site last evening and have only had 11 hits-ZERO replies. GO FIGURE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic