OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Bushnell scope repair part deux

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/10/2009 at 15:00
I have an old jacket I'll let you have for $10.  
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Horsemany View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsemany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/10/2009 at 15:11
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

I have an old jacket I'll let you have for $10.  

I heard they're not great jackets.  I already spent the $10 and they cashed the check.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/10/2009 at 15:50
Can you tell who cashed the check. Another company or Bushnell? Mail fraud is one of the few things that seem to get punished any more.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Horsemany View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsemany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/10/2009 at 16:58
I'm pretty sure the checks are made payable to Bushnell.  I'd have to look.  I'm not too worried about it.  It sounds like I'll get it after a couple of months.
cccombo View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cccombo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/11/2009 at 06:57
Originally posted by jetwrnch jetwrnch wrote:

Read the first 3 words Roll Eyes
"In politics shared hatreds are almost always the basis of friendships."  --  Alexis de Tocqueville
hunter12345 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/12/2009 at 11:50
The Elite bullet-proof gaurantee is only one year.They replace your scope with a new one,after that you have to wait.I think they should still not charge the guy for there misprint.We want the 10 bucks.Loco
Al Nyhus View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Nyhus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/12/2009 at 18:28
Originally posted by medic52 medic52 wrote:

I'm still waiting for my jacket from Bushnell on their offer that was out before xmas.....

Don't hold your breath. I'm still waiting.......it's been  two years since I sent for my 'free' Rainguard jacket. I've made several calls, sent a couple of letters, re-sent my paperwork, then got told they wouldn't accept my paperwork because it wasn't the ".....original reciept and UPC code". Which, of course I'd already sent them.... so how could I send it again, blah, blah, blah.

Bushnell seems determined to kick Nikon off the bottom rung of the customer service ladder. Note to Bushnell: Keep at it, girls...you're almost there.
Horsemany View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsemany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/12/2009 at 20:49
Originally posted by Al Nyhus Al Nyhus wrote:

Originally posted by medic52 medic52 wrote:

I'm still waiting for my jacket from Bushnell on their offer that was out before xmas.....

Don't hold your breath. I'm still waiting.......it's been  two years since I sent for my 'free' Rainguard jacket. I've made several calls, sent a couple of letters, re-sent my paperwork, then got told they wouldn't accept my paperwork because it wasn't the ".....original reciept and UPC code". Which, of course I'd already sent them.... so how could I send it again, blah, blah, blah.

Bushnell seems determined to kick Nikon off the bottom rung of the customer service ladder. Note to Bushnell: Keep at it, girls...you're almost there.

That's B.S.!  2 years!!!?  How can their response be to send the original....a second time?Loco
Al Nyhus View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Nyhus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/12/2009 at 21:20
Originally posted by Horsemany Horsemany wrote:

That's B.S.!  2 years!!!?  How can their response be to send the original....a second time?Loco

They simply don't care.

Fortunately, it was only a 'free' jacket and not a $400-$800 piece of optical gear that they didn't care about.  I've purchased many $'s worth of optics since that incident and have made my buying decisions accordingly. Wink
Horsemany View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsemany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/08/2009 at 14:23
I received my jacket today and it's nicer than I expected.  I sent in the paperwork in December.  It took around 4 months to get but it did happen.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic