OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Optics Goddess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: January/15/2009 at 15:48

OK Guys I'm reminding you early this year!

What will you be getting your sweetheart for Valentines???

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 15:48
Butt Kick from me!
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 15:52
A card.....maybe.....if she's lucky, er if I'm lucky....and still alive.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Stephanie View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Optics Goddess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 15:56
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

What! Better throw in some flowers! Big Grin
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 15:58
see i get it double bad my wifes b-day is feb 13
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
rifle looney View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 15:59
               Licker          Quickie                   Question
Stephanie View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Optics Goddess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 16:10
Man, you have to buy double! Sad

Edited by Stephanie - January/15/2009 at 16:24
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 16:14
Aint no female emoticons?....if thats what you mean.     OH I thought you said..... be ...double  you know???   My mistake.

Edited by rifle looney - February/11/2009 at 17:02
trigger29 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 16:24
You got to watch what you say to them wives sometimes. This is not a good time to make wise cracks. I tried on my anniversary once, and can't say it worked out too good. She told me a story about her co-workers anniversary dinner that was so sweet. Then since our anniversary was the next week, asked me if I would do something like that for her.

I simply smiled and said, "Honey for our anniversary I'm going to take you somewhere you've never been before"

She got all wide eyed, and asked me where we were going. So I replied.

The f**king kitchen.

As funny as I thought this was going to be, I don't feel it was in my best interest, and took a while to get my normal speaking voice back. Watch what you tell them fellas.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Stephanie View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Optics Goddess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 16:27
Originally posted by trigger29 trigger29 wrote:

You got to watch what you say to them wives sometimes. This is not a good time to make wise cracks. I tried on my anniversary once, and can't say it worked out too good. She told me a story about her co-workers anniversary dinner that was so sweet. Then since our anniversary was the next week, asked me if I would do something like that for her.

I simply smiled and said, "Honey for our anniversary I'm going to take you somewhere you've never been before"

She got all wide eyed, and asked me where we were going. So I replied.

The f**king kitchen.

As funny as I thought this was going to be, I don't feel it was in my best interest, and took a while to get my normal speaking voice back. Watch what you tell them fellas.

Shocked
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 16:34
You are BRAVE Trigger! well maybe you used to be?
trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 16:40
Originally posted by rifle looney rifle looney wrote:

You are BRAVE Trigger! well maybe you used to be?

I believe stupid is the word you were searching for.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 16:41
Oh, for Pete's sake!!!   I forgot again!!!    Now I have to begin to worry about that!!!   Eek 
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 16:44
Originally posted by Stephanie Stephanie wrote:

Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

What! Better throw in some flowers! Big Grin
Our anniversary is Feb. 6 or 8 (see my problem now and why I might not be alive on the 14th) so Valentines Day is not that big of a deal for us and a card is all that is expected (as long as the anniversary is good.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
martin3175 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 20:17
Thanks to  internet flower delivery services for saving my *ss more than once ..Don't think I can get away with it again this year .. maybe - just maybe ...I will splurge on a fancy dinner at a secluded high dollar restaurant and get her whatever her heart desires...heck--I may even let her "supersize and get fries with that "

OR could go with a Shamwow ....Big Grin

Edited by martin3175 - January/15/2009 at 20:19
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 20:24
I think Pyro is already married?........LOL
swtucker View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swtucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 21:35

Big Smile

Edited by swtucker - January/16/2009 at 09:19
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 23:27
I started the game early.  Last week I went by the dollar store got three red heart balloons, three valentines teddy bears and three diet cokes.  Tied the stuff together and took it up to her and the two female friends that work with her.   Naturally her friends rave on and on about what a great guy I am  ($ 9. well spend)  I'll drop back by the dollar store next week and see what junk they have  ( diet coke and some goofy valentines junk X3)
You just cant buy better PR than having her friends telling her how great you are because their sorry ass husbands never bring them anything.  Wink    Women are very strange about getting some little thing- being remembered - I've gotten a reaction from a dollar sented candle that would be like my reaction if she gave me a new tactical scope.  But timing and presentation is everything and the cost of the gift seems less important.  Very Strange but seems to be true.  P.S. any sexually suggestive gift tends to work against you - hate to tell you SWTUCKER  but save that for play time give something else initially then when play time comes break it out and tell her you have a new toy for her.  They tend to immediately feel like they are a sex object if the gift is sex related, teddy or toy = bad choice likely to cost you getting some.  Got to remember they think different, if they didnt you wouldnt have to buy anything just walk in and offer Snoopywhat every dog wants.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2009 at 09:13
guns cant get pregnant, and they dont cop an attitude, and it dont matter how old they are they can still look hot at 80yrs old
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
SChunter View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SChunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2009 at 10:40
These are not my sentiments, but for some of you. . .

Subject: The World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
The girl said, 'NO!'
And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went
fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and
left the toilet seat up and f**ted whenever he wanted.

THE END
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic