OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CD82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: questions
    Posted: January/13/2009 at 20:56
ok ive been looking at this scope here  

and i was wondering if it comes with a sunshade as  some of the others do. i like the mildot and going to learn how to use it. i like the veriable power range an was also wondering if this does not. come with a sunshade  can i buy them some where i dont see them. in the millett accesories page here at swfa or on there home page. just noticed when you buy them from the scopes from the millett homepage.  the same stocking number i guess it is 30733 its a 400$ scope an free 4 inch sunshade.  also i noticed that  they are in cahoots  with bushnell   is there better glass in a millett scope?   this is going to replace the bushy trophy  3x9x40 circle plex  on my remmy 700 sps .204.  mainly im wondering if it comes with a sunshade as the others do  cause there is no pic. 
CD82 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CD82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2009 at 09:52
i think i have found something else now 
Tip69 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2009 at 14:16
and that would be?
take em!
CD82 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CD82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2009 at 23:35
the 

http://www.swfa.com/pc-10573-1507-mueller-85-25x44-tactical-riflescope.aspx

my buddy has one  on his rifle  and i love it

he got his  elsewhere with a free sunshade etc..    auto focous  an everything very nice  i think an will suit me just fine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic