OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

tactical on a budget

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tactical on a budget
    Posted: January/12/2009 at 20:51
I am a total newbie first off. But have recently purchased a bone stock mod 10 savage in .300wsm. Currently the rifle is equipped with a burris ffl2 that I bought for my old '06, that bieng said , I have gotten the tac bug pretty bad. I am wantinting to stretch out the range of both my rifle and myself. What I am wondering is if the buschnell 3200 10x40 is worth the money. Or should I jump up the extra 100 or 150 and get the super sniper ?(anything else is way beyond my means at the moment). It as come down too these two scopes as they seem to be the best bang for the money. Your input and advise is greatly appriecitated.
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2009 at 20:56
I don't post a whole lot in the tactical thread section, but, when it comes to tactical on a budget, the best answer is http://www.swfa.com/c-231-super-sniper-rifle-scopes.aspx

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2009 at 10:01
Originally posted by tahqua tahqua wrote:

I don't post a whole lot in the tactical thread section, but, when it comes to tactical on a budget, the best answer is http://www.swfa.com/c-231-super-sniper-rifle-scopes.aspx

++
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2009 at 12:04
Get the Super Sniper, you will immediately appreciate the difference.

It is, without question, worth the extra money!
Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
kmad61 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmad61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2009 at 12:06
Another vote for the SS.
Federal Firearms Dealer
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2009 at 12:21
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2009 at 12:48
Super Sniper is worth the extra cash.

ILya
exhogflyer View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exhogflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 18:31
I have both of these scopes, and though I can say that the Bush 3200 is very nice, the SS is worth the extra money.Excellent
State Arms Rebel .50 BMG
sorry, couldn't hear your shot
billyburl2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 18:39
Thanks for all the input was leaning that anyway but wanted some more advise. The only reason I was considering the 3200 is I pesonally am not upto taking advantageof all the extra internal adjustment of the SS. But what he... it is just more reason to go shoot more. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE ADVISE
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic