OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Pyro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2009 at 19:39

Hey Pyro!!!!!

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2009 at 20:55
I sent him a PM but no response.  Sad

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2009 at 21:24
Originally posted by Chris Farris Chris Farris wrote:

He got one to give him the password too.

That would be me.
He is listed as active and on the list, last I checked.

Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2009 at 21:54
Don't tell me the password has been changed in the past couple of days............Eek   !!!!  ( I have nightmares about cookies..........)    
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2009 at 08:59
alright, i just happened to come in yesterday and i saw this thread. it seems like i need to explain what the deal is with me, and  i have been thinking about it for the last several days, so i hope its understandable for everyone. i dont want to point fingers or anything else, i just want to give my side of the story so maybe you all will understand why this is happening.

for the last several months i have felt like chris hasnt been real happy with me, now dont get me wrong i can understand that he has a lot of pressure and stress in his life plus the added stuff at home with his son. so for a while i blew it off. last week though i couldnt take it anymore, chris to be honest with you i was getting mixed signals. at one minute you were joking, the next you would comment on something i said, which came across to me as insults. but then you would be fine, then you wouldnt. so i couldnt tell what was what anymore. finally i decided to talk to cf2 about it, i figured he would know whats what with you. he told me yes i think my uncle is upset with you. so with that in mind i figured yeah im right. then that whole google deal came along and i made the post where i copied and pasted the google search results, and i get a reply from chris stating "you dont always have to prove a point" my reply was, "im not trying to prove anything" next thing i know he erased my two posts, and it wasnt 10 minutes later that cf2 came in read that thread and he posted the exact same thing! later in another forum, we were making a joke about trigger, and i said something funny, and chris came in and said " see, here is another fine example of a "random post" but yet cyborg and trigger took my joke and ran with it. after seeing that, i had to think to myself that either chris doesnt get my humor and everybody else does, or else he has in fact had it with me. now if a lot of the members here get my humor, i should assume the chris does as well.

so after that happened i said forget it i quit. i then took down my personal info, avatar signature etc.. i didnt click any of the buttons in the control panel, i didnt touch anything.

so that next day i get a phone call from a member, he said he had talked to chris and chris was concerned that i did what i did, and that they wanted me to reconsider my choice. he then said that today they did some member cuts and changed some things and that i was still on the list to be there. ok fine, so i came back in and i didnt have the password and i had some people asking me for it and i had to tell them i dont have it. but i was told on the phone i would be getting it that day. well it never came so i figured it wasnt going to.

doug im sorry i got you into this hope you didnt get in any trouble on account of me.

the bottom line is i still dont know what the deal is or where i stand. i know i have a lot of good friends here and i enjoy this place, but i still think i will take a break from here for a while, maybe let the dust settle and see how it goes.
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2009 at 09:47

Whoa!!!  TIME OUT!  Now, I am really confused.  Anyway, why don't you go over on the Ed Show or Binoculars or Spotting Scopes (! Shocked !!) and relax and have a donut or something!!!  Big Grin     Laugh    This isn't A JOB, you know!!!  It's just a bunch of buttholes hanging around a campfire talking and ......whatever.....

We're all friends here  ( except Dogger....) !!!  Roll on Floor Laughing  Besides, you can't go.......that would make the Waiting for Pyro thread useless and senseless......(and I was just going to start contributing to that again here shortly............ ) 

So go outside in the snow (  Laugh) and shoot off your 375 and by the time you get all the snow swept out of the kitchen, you will probably be your "normal self" again.....[ I mean your "normal self" other than the Normal you are RIGHT NOW.......which is really ABNORMAL but that's another thread.  Ha!!   Bucky ]

Bandito    Hey, ju damn gringo.....!!

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2009 at 10:44
i think i should also mention a few things, i havent got my bullets for the .375 yet so i havent had a chance to even load anything up for it.

secondly, i need to step away from here for family reasons, my wife has been pretty mad at me for at least the last year because i have put the ot before my own kids, you guys mean enough to me that i have missed on my boys having fun because i like being here so much, and now that i look at it thats probably not a good thing to do. but you guys mean that much to me that i consider you all on the family level. i dont want to loose my wife and kids, and i dont want to lose you all either, so i told my wife that i was done here for a while, thankfully she works all day and as long as i stay away from here when she is home, i should be able to make an appearance here from time to time.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2009 at 11:14
Well spoken Hunter. I understand, as I am sure everyone else does. Your wife and children do come first bro. Please come in from time to time and keep us posted about your daughters progress. I keep you and yours in thought and prayers.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2009 at 11:15
That sounds fair and thanks for the update. Yes, your wife and kids should come first, I doubt anyone would disagree with that, but you must also have personal time for yourself.  The real job is to be able to get the correct balance and only you can determine that.  I do hope you find some time to stay with us, my friend....best of luck.

i
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
Chris Farris II View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2009 at 11:36
Pyro for the record me posting that google thing after you was pure coincidence. I was not in anway mocking you bro. I missed ya...
One day your life will flash before your eyes; Make sure it's worth watching.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2009 at 11:43
Oooooooo........ Now we are like secret lovers, sneaking around the wifes back. Kinky Wait till Stephanie hears this.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2009 at 11:44
Originally posted by Chris Farris II Chris Farris II wrote:

Pyro for the record me posting that google thing after you was pure coincidence. I was not in anway mocking you bro. I missed ya...

oh no bro, i didnt ever take it as such, rather i thought it was so damn funny that you did so! i laughed so hard!!!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2009 at 13:55
Pyro, we all understand about family. If your spending so much time here that it's a problem with the family then you need to take a break from us or at least cut way back. We are not worth it. Take care of the family and the rest will work it's self out. Just drop in from time to time and screw with Ed.Quickie
This will also give us time to catch up with your post count.Roll on Floor Laughing
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2009 at 14:01
" Ees that leetle chimichanga Pyro still around here, amigos??  I thought he was quitting and going to go become thee cattle rustler.............he is a real cucaracha, vato!!  He would probably fall off hees caballo and get runned over by thee mad cows!! "

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
rifle looney View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2009 at 18:39
Pyro,glad to see you are ok...you are one of the people who kept me here on this forum. just when I am feeling comfortable and welcomed here you leave. that sucked....
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2009 at 23:42
Oh thank God I thought you did something like post bloody deer photos. 
 Naughty

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Tip69 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2009 at 11:33
Family first!  Take care.
take em!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic