OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Custom "Squeezer Special"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/09/2009 at 21:47
                                              Laugh Above
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2009 at 10:28
That's great!!! ( I still prefer longer barrels................)  !!!!   Bandito  

Roll on Floor Laughing
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2009 at 18:31
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

That's great!!! ( I still prefer longer barrels................)  !!!!   Bandito  

Roll on Floor Laughing
...Of course you do!........ But I like being in the vast minority and different!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Skunk View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2009 at 21:30
Originally posted by Big Squeeze Big Squeeze wrote:

Roll on Floor Laughing
...Of course you do!........ But I like being in the vast minority and different!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Congtatulations on your achievement. Loco
Let me give you my two scents worth
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2009 at 21:43
Hey Skunk!..........You`re out of your "skunk" cage,,,,AGAIN?..........They`ll do anything you can do,,, `OL BUDDY!!!..........Never under estimate a barrel by its length! It`s the performance and accuracy from the barrel that matters!

Notice how a "skunk" spells,,, congratulations???......A more worthwhile achievement???...............Laugh
BoDaggitt View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoDaggitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2009 at 22:37
Squeezers specials.  You named a rifle style after yourself.  that is the funniest and dumbest thing I have ever heard.  
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2009 at 22:45
Originally posted by Skunk Skunk wrote:

Originally posted by Big Squeeze Big Squeeze wrote:

Roll on Floor Laughing

Congtatulations on your achievement. Loco

( ........and a spell checker for Skunkee..........)    Christmas List                    Roll on Floor Laughing
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2009 at 23:43
Originally posted by BoDaggitt BoDaggitt wrote:

Squeezers specials.  You named a rifle style after yourself.  that is the funniest and dumbest thing I have ever heard.  
............The "real funniest" and "dumbest" thing is,,,,,,you didn`t read one of my earlier posts on this thread!!!.........As kind of a joke, someone else originally started it!!!..............I didn`t!

Look who`s funny and dumb!!!....................Laugh
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2009 at 05:02
     Well I got my action back yesterday a kinda put it together last evening for some pics:

GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2009 at 05:24
Hey! ..........Lookin good there!!........Looks like a 1.75-6x32 VX3. I see 6x on the power ring!
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2009 at 18:15
   I could use some opinions here.  The stock on this rifle when I got it had the barreled action completely glassbedded to it.  I removed all that was in the forearm back to 1" before the recoil lug recess. So now just the action is bedded. Anyone feel I should have crossbolts put in this stock? APPRECIATE any advice.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic