OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Did I get a good deal on this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matrobw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did I get a good deal on this?
    Posted: December/22/2008 at 15:40
Just picked up a new in the box Trijicon Accupoint 3X9X40 with the duplex reticle and the amber dot from an online retailer for $450.  Everywhere I have looked this scope has ranged from $595 up to $700+.

I am not really familiar with it as I have been doing a lot of research on it and reading your reviews.  Planning on taking my Zeiss Conquest 4X16X40 off my AR and putting the Trijicon on it.  The Zeiss will then go on my new Tikka T3 Stainless in 25-06.

Hope I got a deal on this bad boy.  Can't wait to see how it looks.  I usually never buy optics until I look at them but couldn't pass up this deal.  Especially after reading the reviews on it.

Shoot straight!!
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 16:37
Is it a new generation or an old generation; that's the question?  There is a world of differance between the glass of the two.  My freind had one twenty years ago that you could not see through at dusk.
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

Tip69 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 16:38
As long as you're happy and its not a fake, you should be good to go.  Me personally, I would have gone thru SWFA, this site's sponsor, I know they're going to sell me the good stuff and they have a 110% price match.
take em!
martin3175 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 17:29
well put
matrobw View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matrobw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 17:40
I agree with you Tip and Martin.  Have bought several items from the sponsor.  Just couldn't pass up this deal.  I will buy from SWFA many more times in the future.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic